Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. nsnfrdm

nsnfrdm Well-Known Member

Lenlock Wal-Mart had potp leaders, deluxes, legends, and voyagers. Minus the Grimlock I picked up a few days ago. It seems like only a single case of each.

2. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got the NYCC Grotesque from TRU.com a few days ago and opened him up. If I were you guys I would go to TRU.com and order him right now. I know he is still available. He comes with a Titan master Scroponok.

• Like Like x 1
  3. prowl251

prowl251 Well-Known Member

Anyone seen bludgeon near the mobile area?

4. BamaTF42

BamaTF42 Well-Known Member

Left an Optimus, Grimlock, and Starscream (1 each) at Target in Madison last night. I'm just waiting on Wave 2 now.

5. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Gadsden has the Marvel Legends pink panthers

6. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I now have the Henry Mancini music from the Pink Panther in my head right now. :D 

7. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

Opelika Target has mass quantities of all the wave 1 power masters and at least one of each wave 1 PotP legend. There were two of the jet-guy deluxe (Dreadwing? Deadwing? Dreadwind?) and two Starscreams. No leader class ones. The TR stuff is pretty much out; I got the last Seaspray. There were three titan masters in the clearance stuff (one Shuffler, two Nightbeats).

8. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

We just got the POTPs wave 1 deluxes and voyagers in again at the HSV TRU. We also got the exclusive ML Black Panther 2 pack in.

9. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Auburn Walmart has PotP stuff though it's spread out all over the toy department after the zone change. TR Voyagers are also ringing up at $5 now if you need to fill in holes or wanna stock up for Toys for Tots.

10. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

Arab Walmart has undergone their full shelf reset and has PotP Deluxes and LEADERS!! If you're feelin' froggy, you'd best jump because as of now, they only have one case of the leaders, which means one each of Optimus and Rodimus. No Voyagers yet, although they DO have the sticker on the shelf. Good luck, hunters!

11. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

5 buck voyagers well damn

12. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  13. WarInTheFloor

UUGHHGGH
    The summit one is usually my only remote hope for things like their exclusives due to how terrible the one at Bridgestreet , its scalper employees are! Ours NEVER lets ANYTHING interesting make it to the shelves! If it is a TRU exclusive or ANYTHING they are allocated first I never see it. Ive been there a time or so a week for years and have never seen Chaos on velocotron stocked even once for instance.

14. EdHaskel

News Credits:
    I feel you, we have 2-3 regular scalpers and, the employees who help them, who keep Hoover cleaned out, so Summit was my go to as well. Sucks.

15. WarInTheFloor

Yeah I would make it to summit maybe twice, three times a year and it would STILL beat the ass off of the shithole we have here in town that is literally about a mile from where I work. They Treat it like their personal cah cow and deprive an entire service region of ANYTHING interesting not just from tranformers but ANY collectable or fun or remotely ... and I mean ANY possible chance of making even a penny off of it ANY cool toy.

The worst part is my kids get excited to go there because even if they don't have anything we really want to get theres a lot of other stuff that we wouldn't necessarily actually buy but makes for fun scenery... Leftovers from cases and waves, a huge lego section, they like to play on the electric vehicles and basically window shop.... but there is NEVER anything they are looking for and if its something only TRU is getting that they happen to want they leave disappointed every time.

And thanks for that Huntsville TRU guys really

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  16. jestermon

Yeah, that's why my son and I would go there mainly we only ever got those Animal Planet sets there though.

I wish there would be a clearance blowout but they will probably just ship it to another TRU.

I thought those richy types kept that place in business though.

17. EdHaskel

News Credits:

Doesn't someone who posts on here work for the Huntsville TRU? Maybe they can address some of the issues that store has, unless they are part of the problem....

18. WarInTheFloor

Oh man we LOVE those animal planet sets. I think we got every one of the big ones that matched, underwater base, dolphin sub, big Naboo lookin sub ( looks like a galactic battlegrounds Naboo sea unit that all I know to call it)... and the USCG looking research vessel... that is some of the most fun toys ever.

If you have seen the customization thread over in the main toy general area where I was talking about painting vehicles... the True heroes Military stuff has been some fodder for joe stuff Hasbro never made like the battle ship/ cruiser, the PT Boat... the Sub. which went to Cobra, the Tank carrying Hovercraft... that one just neede a set of original whale stickers to really shine... but yeah we love that stuff. we have just now gotten into the EMS./ First responder stuff the big fire truck set gets lots of play with transformers at our house, deluxe CW Groove is PERFECT scale to go with it for example.

19. jestermon

$19 Overlord on the clearance wall at gadsden wm

I always want the marine reptiles but don't want the set.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  20. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

Arab Walmart stocked the Voyagers!! One case, so that Grimlock is long-gone... But to whomever wants Starscream, I left him there 1 night ago. Enjoy!!