Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

Spotted 2 sixshots at the Athens Walmart this morning.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

So transmasterc, were the sets just on the shelf with the rest of the TFs or somewhere else? I checked yesterday and found no evidence they were there. I'm not saying you're lying of anything. I'm just curious. I work at that TRU and I was actually complaining to myself (rather loudly right after closing) on that very aisle last night that the night crew has not been doing the best job lately, including things like not making new shelf tags. So that wouldn't be out of the ordinary. However, they do usually make room for new products on the shelf by removing old price tags before putting something new in its place though, (or at least I did during the brief time I worked nights) and I didn't see anywhere I thought the sets would fit while straightening which I found rather strange.

If anyone else finds the set and wants to sell me their Nautica, hit me up. I'd really appreciate it. BTW we just restocked the wave 1 ML Guardians and all RID TFs are 20% off right now. ;) 

Also, be cool and keep me working there on the DL. I had to sign a social media policy thing a couple weeks back and I don't want to get in trouble. THANKS! :rock 

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  3. transmasterc

The sets were on the bottom shelf and yes there was no shelf tag. The employees(not you personally) of that store have been pretty lazy about marking the shelves I will agree to that. Trust me they did have them. I saw 3 of them Friday after I got out of work at 12:30 and one was left yesterday. I didn't know the price of them. Also I didn't know you work at our TRU. Do you work the night crew?

4. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

I could see that. The Jurassic Park stuff on the bottom shelf could have been shoved over to make room. I guess all the sets were just bought by the time I got there. Tell me about it on the not pricing stuff! :rolleyes:  It's one thing to forget about pricing all the wresting figures that are all around the same price but to have not priced the $99.99(from what I understand) store exclusive item is ridiculous. Part of the problem is that there aren't enough price tag printers and hand scanners to go around and part of it is, again to put is nicely, night crew just not doing their best recently. It's really annoying because it makes straightening at the end of the day very difficult if some things have nowhere to go. There's also other stuff they've been doing lately that I hate and I'd tell you in person but don't think I should write down here. :mad:  Ugggg is all I'll say about it for now.

Yeah. I worked night crew for my first two and half weeks when I started back in November until they could schedule me on day shift. I definitely did a lot of the stuff I'm annoyed at them about now then, but I didn't know any better and nobody corrected me so I'm not sure I can accept all of the blame. I usually work closing shifts, most of the time on one of the cash registers if you want to say hi. My name is Ryan.

5. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Hey, Gadsden Walgreens had dazzler,polaris,colossus, shatterstar

They weren't out yet though no Cyclops

6. transmasterc

Just a heads up the 72/Hughs road Walgreens had Kup this morning.I left him if anyone needs him.

7. transmasterc

I am amazed that Cyclops Is the hot one this time.

8. jestermon

It's because of the specific version they made alot of people grewup reasing and watching that suit.

The last one they made was years ago.

It's odd too because tjey get remix not full cases and he's just the one they didn't have.

9. jestermon

Attalla WM has 3 pink legacy rangers

10. transmasterc

Spotted 2 Sixshots at the Madison BLVD Walmart this morning.

11. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

At the Bridge Street Toys R Us the Velocitron set has been restocked. There are 3 of them left now unless I crack and get one.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star Rockstars in Disguise

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At the bridge?

13. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

Whoops. At Bridge Street.

14. DeganUAB

DeganUAB Active Member

At least 6 Velocitrons at summit TRU

15. prowl251

prowl251 Well-Known Member

1 broadside at target on schillenger rd.

16. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Opelika Walgreens has a Perceptor. Has anyone in the Auburn/Opelika area seen Top Spin or Krok?

17. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

Plenty of Krok up in B'ham. All I seem to find is him and Quake. Saw Kup once. Still can't find Perceptor or Topspin and it's seriously starting to piss me off. Lol

Edit - PS: has anyone seen Leader Sky Shadow around yet? Me wanty badly lol.

18. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

Another OA resident chipping in. I haven't seen any wave 4 deluxes, voyagers, or leaders. The Opelika Walgreens, for whatever reason, always seems to get the new waves of deluxes first, so I think you're right to check there.

Both Walmarts have wave 1.5 deluxes (wave 1 plus Autobot wave 2). Opelika Walmart had a couple of Gnaws and a Kickback last weekend. Auburn Walmart had a comically large selection of Alpha Trions and Astrotrains a couple of weeks ago; they're likely still mostly there. Opelika Target's been getting wave 3 deluxes and titan masters. They've had leader Soundwaves, but I haven't seen another Sixshot, much less Sky Shadow, since I saw him a few weeks ago. The Auburn Walgreens had wave 3 deluxes and a Chromedome a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't been there in the past two weeks or so.

19. transmasterc

One of the Walgreens in my area had a topspin. I can hook you up if you can't find him.

20. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

Still looking for Kup in BHam.....anyone seen the Star Wars 40th 6'' around? Looking for the Vader Early Bird pack