Airbrush Spray Booths

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by JavaJim, Jul 20, 2011.

1. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Does anyone here use a Spray Booth? I've been doing my painting outside, which is fairly easy in Austin as the wind never blows. However, it's hot as hell out there most of the time, and I would love to be able to paint in doors. My only concern is with the paint getting in the air and circulating in the house, getting on the carpet, upholstery, etc.

Many of the spray booths are touting fans and claim that they can capture the paint so it doesn't circulate. Now I know there's always a fine line between what something claims, and what it actually does. Has anyone used a spray booth in doors? If so, what are your experiences with it? Do you believe it's safe to use say in the kitchen, or would it still need to be a garage/shop type of environment?

[​IMG]

2. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Originally posted this in the wrong forum, so it was buried by the time it was moved to this one. Bumping in hopes of getting feedback from someone with experience with a booth...

3. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm also wondering the same thing on this. I currently can't even paint during winter as it gets cold here in the uk - like you I spray outdoors. These look promising but capturing all of the spray would take a strong fan!

4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wants 3rd Party Knock Out

I'm interested in this as well. Hope someone here has experience with or has one