Airachnid's allegiance

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Fonecrusher, May 26, 2011.

1. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Do you think she should eventually come into the fold of the main Decepticon force and serve Megatron or should she stay a loner, rogue Con who only looks out for herself?

Me personally I like her as is: a reoccuring, independent villian who is badass enough to cause the Autobots problems on her own. Maybe once in awhile she could ally with the rest of the Cons (in order to further her own interests of course) to cause some major havoc, but I prefer her as the lone creepy, stalker type who causes terror in her enemies, which the rest of the Decepticons perhaps with the exception of Soundwave can only dream of.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Apparently, in a future episode she
    makes a deal with MECH.

3. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Yeah it will be interesting to see how that partnership works, most likely both sides with attempt to play each other as Silas is no push over even against Transfomers, from what it seems.

4. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I'm kinda counting on it. Jack pretty much destroyed her hunting collection, so she can't really to work towards that goal of having one of every species anymore. Can see her teaming up with Megs to get revenge.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think she just doesn't give a fuck anymore. War is over, and unlike Megatron's group she simply moved on.

6. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I get the feeling Airachnid was introduced as a lone rogue for a reason, as opposed to having her be another Decepticon residing somewhere on Earth like Knock Out and Brakedown were. She's kinda like TFA Blackarachnia in that respect. BA was separated from the other 'cons early in the Animated series and never attempted to seek them out again. She seemed to prefer to be left to her own devices too.

Airachnid's working solo gives her freedom to pursue her own agendas and work with anyone. But I'd be interested to see what would happen if she ever were to bump into any of the other 'cons. Would she be forced into serving Megatron again or would she maintain her independence?

I could see Starscream maybe attempting to strike a deal with Airachnid behind Megatron's back as well.

7. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She's pretty much a mix of both versions of Blackarachnia and Animated Lockdown. I think the only reason she isn't straight-up called Blackarachnia is so that people wouldn't think there is some hope for redemption in her. Evil to the circuits.

However, there is still a reason she wears the Decepticon insignia unlike 'neutral' Lockdown. I bet if called in to service, she would answer. Anything for another chance to mess Arcee.

8. AlphaTrionA3

AlphaTrionA3 Autobot

News Credits:
    My hypothesis that she is actually a Predacon still stands. We will see whether or not I'm wrong in time.

9. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What I kind of would like to see is when the Decepticons find her Megatron forces her into submission... violently. I like the idea that she wants to leave the Decepticons but fears Megatron too much to do it.

10. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

The only other reason she came to Earth besides collecting was she heard Cliffjumper was dead listening to Con chatter.

Though it would be a surprise if Megatron was expecting her to come. Remember the reason he left was to gather the scattered Decepticon army to invade Earth.