Customs: Ahhhh Crud...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by JOHNDILLINGA, Apr 28, 2008.

1. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    well tonight while doing the finishing touches on my Alt Rumble repaint, My air brush died...
    I cleaned it took it apart re-asembled it filled up the canter with paint and tried again... nothing

It's not the air compressor that still works and as far as i can tell there's no blockage in the gun or tub for the air or the paint resovior...

The gun it's self is about 20 years old (One my uncle gave me) I replaced everything else about five years ago...

any good cheap air brush guns out there that anyone knows of?

2. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

you may think i am nuts but for the last year i have been using an airbrush i picked up at big lots for 7.99. mine works great it is a single action. it is made very well with brass fittings the hose is cheapy but all in all it is great i have used mine at well over 40psi.

3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Big Lots huh? Ok i'll have to check since I don't have one out here but I think My girlfriend has a membership with Big Lots in NJ so I may have to get her to take me there this weekend...

I think my uncle bought the one he gave me for 5.99 at the time so considering 7.99 aint a bad price