Ahhh Primus is AWSOME So is my wife

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus1, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

Keep working on it. You live in Texas (along with me!) so age isn't necessarily a restriction. You might have to move out of the city a little bit, though. There's a nice town around here called Cut'N'Shoot where you could problably find one. Really, it's called Cut'N'Shoot.

2. optimus1

optimus1 Well-Known Member

Yeah classic line i must say
    hahaha!

3. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

Just 2 weeks before me and my Girlfriends 2nd year anniversary she asked asked me, if i could get you 3 things that can make you grin from ear to ear what would you say. She then go's to pull out of the closet, Primus, G1 Megatron mint in box, and G1 Fortress Maximus in box. I did say 1 thing "Would you marry me".
    When you find a girl that loves you and your interests, keep her.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that sometimes the girl may not actually "love" your interests.

But if you find one that accepts you unconditionally for who you are and what you happen to collect, for God's sake don't ever let her go and always treat her like gold.

My wife finds only some of my TFs marginally cool--like Unicron's ability to give you the finger. And she thinks the Alts are "very cool" because she loves sports/muscle cars. She said if they release a TF in cobalt blue, black, or red T-top Mustang (her dream car), I have to buy her one.

However, she also says I have "too many" TFs because what's not on display takes up entirely too much room in the storage closet. And I actually agree with her, which is why I've been slowly trading off smaller ones I don't really want for bigger ones that I do. In her mind, even if the TF is freaking huge, if I traded 4-5 TFs for it she's happy.

My wife also collects vintage Cabbage Patch and Care Bears, and Elvis memorabilia. But most everything she has was given to her, unlike my collection. And plus, I have about 70% more stuff than she has too.

It's something that's very important to consider when selecting a life mate: is this person going to acknowledge your hobbies and interests? Will he/she encourage it and love you anyway?

And if you have a huge collection like I do, you must consider that the wife may not appreciate your turning the guest room into a toy museum.

5. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:

That's where I'm extremly lucky in. After I began to run out of room for my oddity collection (TF merchandising items) my hubby suggested our guest room to display it all. And it works out nicely since I have a place now to put bedding and such whenever I get it. I love the man. :D