Ah how I love re-issues!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jetstorm, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Yes, thanks to re-issues I was able to fill a few holes in my Beast Wars collection without having to get the originals for lots and lots and lots of money on eBay!

I FINALLY got myself an original Tarantulas because of the 10th Anniversary stuff, as well as an original Cheetor. And while I have the Universe Optimus Primal I like having the show-accurate colored version that came with Megatron too. I still need to get 10th Anniv. Rhinox (because let's face it, the blue and pink-ish colors do NOT work for him) so I'm glad I have that option. I always had Dinobot and Waspinator from back in the original days so those aren't as much of a priority hehe.

And I was also able to get the Japanese Beast Wars Anniversary version of Blackarachnia! She was one of those ones I never thought I was going to get!

Now if only they could re-issue Scorponok (to replace mine that is broken in many places :redface2:  ) and Rattrap and Airazor (just never had them lol)

I LOVE RE-ISSUES! :rock 

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    While we're getting you all the necessary BW, do you have an Inferno? It's the best mega made before Transmetals and no BW collection should be without one.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Awesome man, congrats. This was also my 1st Tarantulus.

And yeah, Inferno is badass, hope you snag him too

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Oh hell yeah I have Inferno! One of the best definitely! And fortunately I got him when I was in that transition from "kid who likes to play with transformers in a hardcore way" (resulting in lots of lost missiles and loose joints and broken pieces) to "kid who still likes to play with transformers but takes care of them too" so he's still in great shape.

...Although I did manage to lose one of his missiles anyway. I SWEAR I only lost it in the car though...