Ages Three and Up - July Super Summer Sale

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    A quick word with what is going on with Ages Three and Up and the Summer.

One of the best things about the summer is that once again it is time for the Ages
    Three And Up Super Sale! Anyone who has been to one before can attest to the
    insanity that can go on in store. Everything in the store is at least 20% off. That
    is the minimum! There are many other things that are going to be on sale at huge
    discounts prices. Some of the things to look out for are: 30 years of Star Wars so
    that means 30% off all Star Wars merchandise. That is figures, models, 12 inch,
    miniatures, all Star Wars. Marvel Legends and Spider-Man figures are all 2 for 1! It
    is time to pick up a few extras for customs or just as gifts for others. All
    McFarlane figures are HALF OFF! Many new issues of comics $1 EACH! This and a whole
    lot more in store! All Webstore purchases will receive 20% off as well, not
    including the shipping. This is a great time to pick up something that you were just
    sitting on the fence for. Word of warning for the site, all in store sales will come
    first so items can sell out quickly. We will try to keep up with what is going on
    with weborders but everything is a first come, first serve basis.

We have a few new preorders up. We have confirmed with Justitoys some of the new
    toys from them. We will have the MP-05 Perfect Edition pieces. These are the stock
    and barrel for your existing MP-05 Megatron figure. These sets do NOT come with a
    Megatron figure, they are just the stock and barrel for your existing figures.
    http://www.agesthreeandup.com/main.jsp?p2=shopping/product.jsp&product_id=1530
    The last two WST Dinobots have been announced, Jungle Warrior and the Mystery
    Figure. Both can be ordered and if you return the 4 proofs of purchase from the
    first 4 figures then you will receive either a $5 cheque in the mail or $5 credit
    towards any other purchase on the site. The Mystery figure will contain all the
    launchers for the previous four figures.
    Jungle Warrior
    http://www.agesthreeandup.com/main.jsp?p2=shopping/product.jsp&product_id=1531
    Mystery Figure
    http://www.agesthreeandup.com/main.jsp?p2=shopping/product.jsp&product_id=1532

In the world of KO figures, I have been told that there is a slight delay in getting
    the Mirage boxes all done. The figures themselves are finished but the boxes still
    need a little work. When they are done we will have them sent to us right away and
    have them ready for sale. In the meantime, they have finished the Giftset boxes for
    Devastator. Now you can get a brand new box for your Mint Devastator and have it on
    display. These will be shipping from China in the next week or so. At this time we
    will also be restocking on the Black Optimus Prime figure and many of the sold out
    cassettes that we have had in the past.
    Devastator Giftset box.
    http://www.agesthreeandup.com/main.jsp?p2=shopping/product.jsp&product_id=1535

Many of you will be happy to hear that we will be receiving our Revoltech Megatron
    figures within two weeks. At that time we will be shipping out all pre-orders.
    Whatever is left will be available as store stock.

Ages Three And Up is going to begin its own little pod cast show with special
    guests, reviews and many other insightful comments on movies, toys and comics and
    just general interesting topics. Our first pod cast will feature none other than
    Eric Holmes, the new writer for the Megatron Origins miniseries that IDW is now
    publishing. You will be able to keep an ear on what is happening in store and will
    be free to join in on discussion on our forum as well. Check it out here:
    http://www.a3upodcast.com/

If you have any other questions about this or anything else, please feel free to
    contact Ages Three And Up at [email protected]

Thanks
    Spencer.

2. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    That Devastator boxset replica is SO MINE!

3. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    So this sale is only the 14th and 15th? Can't wait!

4. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

does the sale include preorders? I hope not cuz I just preordered a bunch of the encore stuff last week.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I assume the last two Dinobots will only be available in september? Cause they're not there right now, unless there's something wrong on my end.

Are the link's broken?

EDIT: I just went to their pre-orders directly, it works now.

6. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V The token Asian one

so this sale take place July 14th and 15th? cool, so I'm getting that Megatron PE pieces. I can't wait for this sale, hopefully I get the stuff I want :) 

7. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    It's the 14th. Anyone see any TFs for sale on their site? I can't find any.

8. mslz22

mslz22 Active Member

Looks like the 20% is taken at check out, you need to order as usual.....

9. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    Where's my damn Nike-Formers!!!

10. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    The selection seems to be a bit limited for this sale. Too bad... I had an itchy paypal finger.

11. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm...You're right, the selection sucks and the prices are kinda high on most stuff from what I see. And maybe it's just me, but I don't see any sale prices and it's now the 15th when the sale was supposed to start on the 14th.

12. Jaroslaw

Jaroslaw That Big Polish Guy

Ebay:
    Any word on who won the fort max?

13. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

Yes please tell us who one the Fortress. I paid my $5. Would like to know if the draw has been done or not. If not I hope I win!