Age Of Extinction Thoughts Page

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by EnergonDarkSide, May 27, 2014.

1. EnergonDarkSide

EnergonDarkSide Redeco!

Ebay:
    This is the page for those who want to share there current thoughts on AOE. The thoughts can be characters you wish to have in the movie, or movie news and info, or just plain what you think about the film!

I personally want Sunstreaker as a brother to sideswipe in the movie and ultra magnus and blurr aswell in the film, how about you?

2. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm really looking forward to AOE. I feel that the tone of the movie is a lot darker and "doomsday-ish" and I think that the
    humans vs. Autobots
    plot going on will be a unique one. The Dinobots are going to be great, and I look forward to OP fighting Galvatron and Lockdown.

If that recording was the end, they appear to be planning out the trilogy which is awesome. I will miss some old characters like Sideswipe and Soundwave, but Crosshairs is awesome!

3. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wonder if this thread would be better served being moved into the Movie Forums.

4. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    ^Agreed. This should be in the movie section

5. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

I'm excited for all the new characters. Crosshairs is probably my favorite new character. I have high hopes for this movie, I'm hoping that it will better than the original trilogy. I'm loving the new look from Prime. The Dinobots are going to be cool characters, at least that's what I'm hoping. I'm expecting Lockdown to be a pretty good villain. I feel that Galvatron isn't doing to be a big villain, seeing as how we've seen little or nothing of him so far in the trailers, but that might be done on purpose. Overall I'm expecting this to be a damn good movie. I don't care what the Bay haters say or the critics, He made some pretty good Transformers movies in my opinion.

6. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Looking forward to the galvatron side of this story more than any other aspect.....really like his design plus the potential for the character get a feeling they covering quite a lot if ground with him.