2D Artwork: Agatha's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by agatharights, Sep 8, 2017.

1. agentSAP2006

agentSAP2006 Avatar by Sprite

News Credits:
    Relatable

2. agatharights

agatharights Bumblebee Connoisseur

Hey everyone! Go check out in the funnies- I got a comic started down there and it's gonna make a lot of these designs make sense.

As a special bonus to myself, I drew some TF: Paradise versions of some of my favorite characters the other day and now I get to post them here!
    [​IMG]
    Flamewar (the firebelly newt) and Nautica (the pilot whale)

• Like Like x 12
  3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    They look adorable. :) 

4. Alpha Minor 128

Alpha Minor 128 Semi-Lurker Extraordinaire

YouTube (Legacy):
    I was hoping that Megs was gonna be an Autobot

• Like Like x 1
  5. agatharights

[​IMG]
    Happy Fourth of July! For the love of god, please be safe and sane and respectful with fireworks/firecrackers.

poor Cheetor....

....also, the most perfect Bee I've ever drawn. Every time he shows up in Paradise he should look this small and compact and that's my goal, once he starts showing up in the comic.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Poor Cheetor, having to put up with fireworks.

Nice Bee design by the way. Really wasn't expecting that color combination.

7. agentSAP2006

News Credits:
    Why do you always draw the best Bumblebees?

8. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous time

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    True facts

• Like Like x 1
  9. agatharights

I draw the best Bees because r o u n d

Robots are hard to draw and I've been working on comic pages so I treated myself by switching over to Kigurumis. Robot kibble? Difficult. Cute Pajamas? FANTASTIC.
    [​IMG]

(ft. Rodimus from BNW)

• Like Like x 10
  10. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    BB just looks freaking adorable in the BBPJs

• Like Like x 1
  11. agatharights

[​IMG]
    I had a rough week so to treat myself I re-read all of Beast Wars Future and used some of my own specbio designs to make some beastformers. It's about the closest I can get to devouring NickSibertron's soul for his artistic/design talent. They don't have names yet, but they're an Ursapingus and a Runrat (god, look at that old-ass animal art....someday I'll redraw the critters).

• Like Like x 10
  12. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Is that Break's cousin or something?

13. agentSAP2006

News Credits:
    I love her

14. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    I love the way the tail becomes a scarf on Runrat. (Also I just love that name, Runrat.)

15. agatharights

No comic update this week, sadly. My daughter's had rehearsals and a show this week, so we've been swamped with stuff here and comics are...time-devouring. Next week, though! In the meantime- some art I've been doodling up!

Some Sci-Fi humanformers design because they're very quick and easy to do- Megastorm from Necro's Brave New World, Starscream from my own Transformers: Paradise, and Archforce's "Wolfatron" design. They make for an interesting spread next to each other.
    [​IMG]

TF: Paradise Cheetor and Bee! A lot of the Paradisians have much more casual, less military armor, since for them it's largely for function. The good boys.
    [​IMG]

(Also; a lil version of them with facepaint, since everybody gets optional facepaint)
    [​IMG]

Leopatron is my blatant favorite so she gets the treatment too. Also featuring some neato energy claw weapons.
    [​IMG]

And a Rosanna/Flipsides, because....god, who doesn't love Rosanna/Flipsides? This peppy, sweet pop star and a totally unrelated no connection at all whatsoever spy. Heck yeah.
    [​IMG]

And on a less human note, did another TF: Paradise Botanica. Botanica gets drawn a lot (there's a fair amount of sketches on my actual blog of her) because she's constantly re-growing and re-shaping her body using local flora, which means that she seldom looks quite the same from place to place. here, I went for more of a palms-and-mangrove vibe. More toned down than some of her more flowery looks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Neat! Particularly loving Botanica's design. Looks almost sage-like and wise.

17. agatharights

Trying to build up a buffer of comic pages again- my wrist's been giving me trouble (I have a long history of issues with Carpal Tunnel and the like) so I've been revamping how I draw comics to put less strain on myself- which also involves learning to draw with a brace on. Which is why a lot of my art lately has been with mill pen lines, instead of pressure-sensitive lines. BUT I've still been doing art so... here! Some more humanformers of the Sci-Fi sort-

[​IMG]
    Windblade is part of the TF: Paradise lineup now! And it felt apropo to do a lil group shot of them all.
    [​IMG]
    Even if it's probably a huge pain for her to apply her facepaint regularly. But ceremony is about principal, so...it works out.

Also as a gift for Necro, I did some more of the BNW cast! We've got Cohrada and Chop Shop- Cohrada's actually got more extensive armor underneath the leather chaps and sleeves, but the leather covering helps to keep sand and grit out and helps him to blend in. Chop Shop is just....wearing garbage he's welded together. Mmhm.
    [​IMG]

And also my favorite boy and yours: Diver!
    [​IMG]
    "Gee, Diver, how come Agatha lets you have dank robot legs?" Because I play favorites and no-one can stop me.

And to fulfill my robot quota: A TF: Paradise rendition of Swift! Because she makes a damn fine dinobot, if I say so myself.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  18. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    And that's why I'll never have a crossover with anyone here...eh, no big deal, nobody's interested in Vedrun anyway....also, nice Windy!

• Like Like x 1
  19. agatharights

Doot doot life continues to be busy BUT there's some art in the meantime!

The Digital Forms/Avatars of some characters- as a result of cybertronians being energy-based/digital life forms in Paradise, they can enter virtual spaces and have subconsciously constructed "avatars" when they do so- these semi-abstract representations tend to show some...interesting aspects of them, as characters, even if it's aspects they're not aware of.

[​IMG]
    Windblade and Starscream- Windblade's avatar actually has constantly-shifting, ever-changing wings that aren't shown at the moment, but she has exceptional control over her avatar and the digital realm. Starscream, on the other hand, has some...corruption that's cropped up. Hence the gross black goop that clings to his avatar, obscuring it's true face. Similarly, those extra wings on his back aren't...necessarily his.

[​IMG]
    Tarantulas does not get any less creepy in his avatar form. Not in the slightest.

[​IMG]
    Neither does Blackarachnia. What is it, with spiders?!

And speaking of different forms...some more of those sci-fi humanformers! Some updates to the designs of BNW Megastorm and Paradise Starscream, because I wanted to revisit them. Usually the first versions of anything I do, I go back and re-do after a while to make it fit in with the developing aesthetic better. I also did their helmets and some of their equipment, to boot!
    [​IMG]

Paradise Blackarachnia also joins the crew- she typically gets around either by wheelchair or her prosthetic "arms"- don't be fooled by how thin they look, they're terrifyingly strong!
    [​IMG]

And finally, BNW Songbird! Because...shut up I'm 100% into the drama of awesome lady spies. You can't judge me. You all know you love the mystique too.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  20. agatharights

A hobby of mine is asking people in my Discord channels for ships to draw horrible offspring for, and BOY do they deliver-

TFA Megatron/Blackarachnia
    [​IMG]
    ....aka Airachnid

And TFA Megatron/Elita (can you tell who everyone's thirsty for? It's Megatron. It's ALWAYS Megatron.)
    [​IMG]

And then some Paradise doodles as I work on the comic again, but I'm incredibly enthralled by how these Starscreams turned out-
    [​IMG]
    Dignified?

And not so dignified.
    [​IMG]

And then we've got some birds! Airazor, being....my favorite. I heard Airazor had an eight-pack. I heard Airazor was shredded.
    [​IMG]

And a proper colored image of Windblade. I keep forgetting that her wings are blue, despite me designing her. I gotta get better at remembering how to draw my own character designs.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9