After Transformers Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Redsonjustin, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Redsonjustin

Redsonjustin Banned

After Transformers Prime's enviable end, what else would you want to see in the continuity? Another TV series with a different cast and spin off comics for the original characters? Perhaps the introduction of popular characters through the toyline, such as Jazz, Thundercracker or Lockdown? And if you prefer a new series, what cast would you want?

2. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    New Series set on Velocitron and the other Colony Worlds

Cast:

Autobots:
    Override
    Hot Shot
    Red Alert
    Scattorshot
    Crosswise
    Wing Saber

Others:
    Overhaul/Leobreaker
    Trailbreaker
    Rhinox
    Rattrap
    Airazor
    Tigatron
    Depth Charge

Decepticons:
    Ransack
    Crumplezone
    Dirt Boss
    Dirge
    Demolishor
    Cyclonus

Others:
    Scourge
    Undermine
    Rampage
    Terrorsaur
    Inferno
    Waspinator

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    New series set 300 years on the future Earth and Cybertron.

The Star Seekers become the Predacons and the Autobots become the Maximals. Some of the TFP Autobots are still around, but are mainly retired. Optimus Prime has died and Onyx Sential becomes the next Prime, Primal Prime. Unlike the former Prime, he displays more emotion and energy.

A rogue Predacon terrorist wants to get even with the humans and gathers a crew to attack Earth. Primal Prime gathers a small unit of Maximals and Autobots to follow up on the info and crash on 2312 Earth. The crash screws up the scanners, giving them animal and machine hybrid alt modes.

Maximals:
    Primal Prime
    Evac
    Air Raid
    Scraptrap

Autobots:
    Hot Shot
    Airazor

Predacons:
    Magnatron
    Laserscope
    Spittor
    Scourge
    Skyscream
    Reaper

4. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    Transformers Prime: The Movie

After that, maybe a series that takes place between FOC and Prime.

5. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Super robot anime but with Transformers.

If not, just something with 2D animation to change it up.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A new better written show with traditional hand drawn animation. And a more unique cast so we don't have the Optimus-Bumblebee-Ironhide/Bulkhead-Ratchet group for the fourth time.

7. Darkscream

Darkscream Well-Known Member

An idea i posted in another thread:

I dunno why i'm tossing this out, but it occurred to me what they could do with aligned once Prime ends. They've been slowly building this whole 13 concept, while still leaving it really unexplored. What if the next show in aligned is 'Transformers: Thirteen"

Season 1 could be their creation and end with the ultimate showdown with Unicron. The first season would be very black & white, good vs. evil. Maybe a subtle hint of Unicrons influence seeping into Megatronus Prime, but nothing overt.

Season 2 could be sort of Early Episode Star Wars 'ish, in a sense, where everything is great in the universe, however things are not as perfect as they seem. Shades of gray grow within the characters. Each episode builds on the subdivisions within the Primes. The season could end on Megatronus Prime's (to be the Fallen) betrayal and murder of Solus Prime.

Season 3 would then continue the battle with the good Primes vs. The Fallen, while several other Prime's try to remain neutral, and Leige Maximo being a complete wild card. The season ends with The Fallen's imprisonment.

Season 4 could then develop the start of the Cybertronian civilization. Liege's spark corrupting a small amount of them (pre-Decepticons). Near the end of the series the original Prime's have all left the primary plane of existence, and Sentinel becomes Prime. Flash forward in the final episode to a young Orion Pax admiring the words and battles of a valiant Gladiator in the arena.

The main cast would be 15 characters. The 13, Primus, and Unicron. Not that dissimilar to the breadth of the TFP cast (5 Autobots, 5 Decepticons, 5 humans). They could finally define the myth which has been only half told and half developed after all this time.

8. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    This, or more Kiss Players.

9. Redsonjustin

Redsonjustin Banned

:thumbs2:  Amen to that.

10. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    There gonna make a new series with only Optimus and Bumblebee as the Autobots, and Megatron being the only villan. Bumblebee will still not talk.
    Also there will be a ton of human characters, and we will get figures and repaints of every single one of them.

11. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A series based on the Kreons or WFC/FOC or the current IDW books or G1 retelling.

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I think a sequel series would be a logical route to go. They did the same with G1 with Beast Wars.

Though at this rate will Prime still have a fanbase at TFW? Because it seems to be rapidly losing a lot.

13. AMG

AMG Old School

I want something new and original.

14. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    If they make a new series, I just hope it's well written. Otherwise, I don't want anything. After animated and Prime, another half-assed Saturday morning cartoon is going to flat out piss me off.

Make it at least as good as beast wars, or I won't touch it.

15. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, I don't care. I'm just here for TFP. Once its over, I'm outta here.

16. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    I'd rather them NOT have a new show, so they would be forced to deal with other figures BEYOND Bee and Optimus.

17. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

A celluloid-animated cartoon that spawns off of WFC and FOC so that the whining ceases. A cast of most or all of the season-one-and-two characters from G1 would be great, if we kept most of the inserted-to-make-more-money characters from the latter seasons pretty much out of the equation.

18. Starzie

Starzie Explosions Are Fun

I wouldn't mind a reboot of G1. Better animation, make it have a darker atmosphere like Prime. Honestly, though, I wont really be thinking of after TFP until its actually done. Isn't there a plan for a third season? I think we have a good deal of Prime to see yet.

19. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

I would also like to see something new and original. if it is a sequel to prime, I'll be fine with that, even i it's not a direct sequel. if it takes place after megatron extinguishes prime's spark, and ultra magnus becomes the main prime, so be it.

20. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

what about continuing Prime into season 3 with better writing, and a more dark and sinister turn? Ending the second season with Megatron being killed by Shockwave with the words "Only Logic is my master".
    Then start of third season with Megatron being revived by a fiery figure in the shadows who is irritated by the name Megatron and renames him into Galvatron who kick shockwave butt. And thus slowly preparing season four with Megatronus Prime as the main antagonist