After the Neo-FE is released?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kaymac, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I have just gotten so used to them over the last few weeks. People tossing them around. I'll probably wind up still using them for a while. XD

I think they are kinda silly, but they explain what the toys does.

Also, Weaponizer Prime was the worst POS at ToyFair. Look at the back of his vehicle mode. Shameful.

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I agree with this. As a kid, I hated gimmicks that screwed up the toy's look, which is why I always wanted a Buzz Lightyear, because he was accurate to the movie and his electronics didn't affect the overal toy in a negative way.

Come to think of it, my hatred for gimmicks is pretty much why I loved Bionicles and Lego as a kid, because they had no gimmicks whatsoever.

3. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Bionicle did have some gimmicks, and of course the fandom complained, but in the end they aren't really that bad. The projectiles only really got intrusive in 2006.

I enjoy gimmicks to an extent, as they can improve a toy if they aren't intrusive. But nowadays they ARE intrusive. Giant honkin' weapons that can't be stored neatly in alt-mode? What happened to Cyber Key Powers? Light up weapons that WEREN'T ginormous and spring loaded? Why can't they take a page from the book of the Toa Inika and have GOOD, appealing light up weapons?

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Those are my thoughts too. Who knows, Hasbro might even fix some of the initial design issues or some of the paint apps or plastic in their second release.