After readin bw:the ascending I wondered........

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bro The Jackal, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Bro The Jackal

Bro The Jackal Kamen Rider

...why haven't they released some of the cybertronian characters as actual figures? Big Convoy looked extremely badass & Lio looked like he transformed into a zoid.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yeah. Lio Convoy was an in-joke by Don since at about the time that comic came out, Takara had just been bought out by Tomy, the makers of Zoids.

But yeah. I, too, would like to have some of those Cybertronian mode beast warriors. But then, I can pretty much say the same thing about all the Cybertronian modes seen in the comics.

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Hasbro raaaarely makes toys for characters that were first-seen in a comic or cartoon. Generally speaking, the media is there to promote their toys, not the other way around. So when the writers make up their own characters like Devcon or Straxus, Hasbro generally couldnt care less.

So while you're more than welcome to buy their original beast toys, I wouldn't hold your breath for any new versions of those dudes.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
  5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The Cybertronian forms are awesome designs. I hope that down the line if new versions of the characters get made, someone remembers these designs and makes use of them. Magmatron was incredible, a real showcase of Don's talent.