after prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    where should the franchise go after transformers prime

should they give beast wars another shoot or do another seires based of g1 or another one based off the movies or do you think there should be a brake to let them work on something new reboot the seires so to say

okay i would like beast wars because it would brake it all up give us something diffrent for a bit though my predection is we will see something closer to the movies as that is what poeple know.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I think they should stick with the same Continuity Family, maybe explore how the war has affected others on other planets (maybe that could be our opening to a new "Beast Wars"), or do a prequel series about Cybertronian civilization before the Civil War, and have it build to the War for Cybertron, then eventually the Exodus.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Another new reboot with Optimus Prime, Bee, Prowl, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave and that's it. Everyone else would be either new or other series charecter instead of the recurring G1 charecters.

It's what Hasbro will do anyways.

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I think they should either do a direct sequel or try something completely new.

I don't think they should revisit anything they've already done.

5. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I would bring back Animated, but realistically I would want something different, like Beast Wars. I want something that isn't too familiar.

6. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just want something that broadens the TF universe again. The concept of a small band of Bots and Cons on Earth are all that's left of a long-dead world that the movies passed onto TFP has long since gotten old with me and seems completely counter-intuitive to a company designed to sell toys.

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I think it'd be cool to see stories about other planets like Velocitron.

8. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    after all that worked out well for Caprica...

I just want them to stick with a continuity for more than three years.

9. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I'd like to see a series that delves further into the history of Cybertron and the creation of it's inhabitents, taking place after the battles on Earth, but in a new continuity.

10. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Transtech.

11. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Beat me to it!

12. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Just be another reboot, with Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee, ect.

If I had it my way, it could go two ways. One, the cons win, Earth is taken over by Megatron, Prime and big name Autobots are killed in the final battle, and Autobot survivors fights to liberate Earth.

Two, Prime retires and several of the Autobots fades into history as the Autobots become Maximals. Soundwave has escaped early Maximal forces and reforms the cons into Predacons, making Razorclaw his second in command. The next Prime, Primal Prime goes after them with his crew, which Bumblebee and Wheeljack are members of and engages Soundwave over Earth. Both ships are shot down on the 2300 Earth and they take on beast themed vehicles.

But either idea won't happen, unless Hasbro would have to become creative and bold again.

13. megatronski

megatronski Primaris

News Credits:
    I don't care, I just wan't a Living Cybertron.

14. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    An animated special explaining the multiverse with brand new toys for the characters appearing in it only for said toys to be cancelled.

15. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    TF: Prime Beast Wars

Ratchet mourns the loss of his fellow Autobots. While he's in a drunken stupor, he renames himself Rhinox and goes back to the past to relive his glory days with his friends in prehistoric Earth.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Depending on how long Prime lasts, and assuming they aligned continuity does continue past that, a tie-in show/continuation of some kind would be nice. They've said they want the aligned continuity to last around ten years. I just have a hard time seeing them stick with it for that long without getting the reboot itch.

17. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'd like a new cartoon that takes place on Cybertron after the battles on Earth, in the same continuity as Prime. The Autobots manage to revive Cybertron, but the Decepticons have won and have enslaved Cybertron's new inhabitants. Enter a few rebels looking to restore justice, and BAM! There's your new TV show.

18. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Have a gap year from animation to work on something completely fresh, plan it so that gap year is a movie year so they still have plenty of fresh product going to store.

Approach an external team with a proven track record (Man of Action for example) to create and develop a new show in conjunction with the HasTak teams.

Or pull the trigger on a Joe / TF animation crossover. I'd throw MASK in the middle as well.

For the record though, I think we should get at least 4 years of TF: Prime, because most TF shows get cancelled / soft rebooted after three years, we've NEVER had a TF show go the distance whilst offering accurate toys and strong story-telling.

19. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

This. Vehicles for the beast haters and the BW fans favorite characters. The series could be a mix of BW and G1. Galvatron survived the great wars and is imprisoned by the Maximals. The reformatting of Cybertron and all on it restores his mind and decides to go back to being called Megatron because of how insane Galvatron ended up and when Galvatron was in his right mind, he was just the slave of Unicron.

Soundwave breaks Megatron out and he goes to take over from the Tripredacus Council and leads the Predacons to victory over the Maximals and their elite guard including the exploration team from BW/BM. The Maximals are led by Optimus Prime, known for winning the Fourth Great Cybertronian War.

20. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

If the live-action trilogy were to stop ( I highly doubt that since it made so much cash), I'd like an Animated TV seires of that. Probably in the future, starring Daniel.