After Autocracy...

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by WoundSave, Mar 13, 2012.

1. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would really love to see another digital mini-comic continue in its footsteps.

Endless possibilities for world building, and i would imagine a lot easier to produce from IDW's perspective cause the are only releasing 8 pages a month digitally as opposed to a full printed comic.

So what are some ideas you would like to see explored in this format?

Impactor and Guzzle's exploits post- LSotW

Thundercracker's exodus from Earth.

Swerve - the series! :lol 

Rung out to dry : Cybertronian's search for meaning (bah, a Victor E Frankl pun sort of)

backstory on Rewind and Chromedome... yes please!

2. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    -The lives of those who were aboard/supposed to be aboard Ark-1 before the journey (eg. Straxus, Galvatron (though we already know a fair bit about him), Grindcore, Jhiaxus, Scourge, Tailgate)
    -Maybe see what lockdowns up to
    -Explaining how the Reflector trio was active on earth in AHM after they died in Wheelies spotlight
    -More stories about the magnificance
    -Find out what that quintesson painting at the end of SL: Wheelie meant

3. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thundercracker please.

Below is my post on other thread:

4. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

Apparently Autocracy is selling well; IDW announced recently that it was one of the top ten best selling comics on Comixology. So there may be a good chance that we WILL see more digital-only releases after it's done. It makes me happy that digital may be opening up some new possibilities for TF comics. The future is looking bright. :) 

I love the idea of character specific stories...basically, they could restart the Spotlights in digital form. The new characters from MTMTE would be great, and I'd like to see a story focusing on Metalhawk and/or the NAILs. They could be multi-part stories, or just stick to 8 pages, which would encourage the writers not to decompress since they have such a small amount of space to tell the story.

5. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

It would be interesting to explore the lives of Nova Prime and the Ark (I) crew, especially how Tailgate was connected to the others.

A mini-series on Lockdown would be very cool to see, digitally-released or retail. An idea I thought would be good for him would be investigating into the activities of the Phase-Sixers sometime around the present day: Sixshot being unaccounted for as of the end of "Spotlight: Metroplex," Black Shadow being recently negligent or something (besides his establishment in that LSotW flashback, we don't really know much about him), and of course the rogue Overlord.

Another story I think should be explored at least a little would be more of the final battles on Cybertron after Thunderwing's defeat; "Spotlight: Blaster" looked into that slightly, but it could be nice to see more of those conflicts.

6. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Alright, which crazy person asked for Monstrosity? I certainly didn't.