After an Educated Opinion

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by StructuralDefect, Aug 6, 2007.

1. StructuralDefect

StructuralDefect Active Member

Ebay:
    hi all,
    dont tend to do a great deal of TF shopping on eBay, much prefer going through people i know , forums or friends in countries with different things available. however found this auction on the UK eBay pages last week and tried for it only to be sniped at the last second, the winner has pulled out and ive been offered a second chance at the auction, but thought while theres a couple of days left on the second chance id ask peoples opinion on the auction to see if its a worthwhile deal or it simply looks better than i originally thought, anyway heres the link to the auction, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130140875295&sspagename=ADME:B:SCO:UK:1 and as far as i can see theres an overlord with a few of his accessories, dreadwind and darkwing also missing some pieces, the main robot parts for Landcross and a smattering of other G1 and some micromasters. opinions ? a good deal or over priced for the condition of the pieces ?

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hate lots. I'd rather overpay for a single complete piece in great shape rather than getting a bunch of semi-complete guys that I'm gonna have to chase down parts for.

If you're okay with the latter, I don't think it's a BAD deal. I might have wanted more detailed pics of the primary pieces, just to confirm their condition. In my experience, a seller who lost parts is more likely to have not taken care with the joints, paints, etc.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you said educated. I'm not really that. The above is just personal preference.

3. StructuralDefect

StructuralDefect Active Member

Ebay:
    im not too bothered about tracking down parts really, took me a year to complete my scorponok but to be honest it extended the excitement, my main problem is whether the price is reasonable, zooming into the pictures theres at least one of overlords chest panels, his missile and the smaller turquoise ramp, and dreadwing would have to be displayed as a combined jet anyway just for his coolness. plus all six of the robots for landcross seem to be there, although the combiner parts dont appear to be.