After AHM Megatron #16 (Coda #4)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Predakwon, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm trying to find out what's going on with the IDW series after AHM #16. Is AHM ongoing or is there going to be a new mini series or a new ongoing?

Thanks!

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    IDW hasn't announced anything yet; they mentioned saving it for a convention, possibly this month.

Seems the way they extended Coda to an extension of AHM that it's more than likely going to be a continuation of the already existing numbering.

Although, the poor sales and poor reception of AHM might make IDW want to distance themselves from it, similar to their dropping of Simon's work.

3. Big Bot

Big Bot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IDW will be starting an "ongoing" in November, which people probably think will consist of 6 issue arcs, but without any breaks inbetween.

Actually sales have remained constant and even picked up recently. The negative reaction isn't widespread, just some fans making a lot of noise.

4. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Eh, I see different numbers all the time and last I heard the numbers were dropping consistently. Luckily, I don't care enough to go over to the IDW Boards pull up the various numbers. We'll agree to disagree.

5. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

But if you think about it, the numbers must be good because the storyline got extended by four more issues right? If the numbers were really bad they could have scrapped the story a lot sooner.

6. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, the story was originally suppose to tie everything up, along with Maximum Dinobots, but it became apparent that it wasn't so they had to give 4 more issue over to try and tie AHM up with the '-tion' series.

It wouldn't surprise me if we find another 4 issue handed over to tie up between the two series.