AFA Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Erector, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Yeah. I know AFA brings up all sorts of arguments etc., but this ain't about that ;) 

I'm considering sending an item into AFA - the eHobby Sunstorm - when I receive him, as this guy's been my grail for ages now and I want to keep him well protected. But the grading system is confusing me :(  Does he count as a modern toy for case sizes? or since he's a G1 reissue, is it vintage? help!

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    its going to be on the custom tier, just measure the length, width, height and your measurements will determine the tier and how much your going to spend. hope this helps.-MR

3. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Nice to see that my toy will be well taken care of. Thanks for the purchase and get some pics of it, once it's graded.

And I did measure the box so I could make sure to get the right size for shipping - it's 9x9x2

4. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Awesome, thanks MR, that's really helpful :) 

Dude, it's going to be pride of place in my collection :)  And trust me, once I get this thing done, there's gonna be pics all over the place, haha

One grail down... just need a Fort Max now :D  hehehe!

5. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I also have a sealed Sunstorm bought form a member here its an awesome fig I have not mine sealed though. Funny thing is I have just been sitting and readin though AFA and I also have a fig I want to get graded but it seems alot of pappers to fill in but I might give it a try.

Toy I want graded: MY misb Black Megatron...then I just want the Jafcon Prime..I sure love those two black toys.

6. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    are talking about the d16 black megs-ehobby? if you need any help, just ask, I'll be than happy.

7. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Yes M. Ra that is the one it is a extremly nice figure and I got it a few years back kinda cheap. I hardely see them around much these days on the bay.

What is easiest to do the online submitting or the reguler print/papper ? When AFA sends it back do they declare full value .I guess they must to be protected with mailstealing, or anything else that can get damadge.