AFA Form Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lone_Decepticon, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Lone_Decepticon

Lone_Decepticon Well-Known Member

Well, as the title suggests, I could use a little AFA form help. Im going to send in my Japanese boxed Constructicons for AFA grading. (Yeah, I know... Im just real curious and all). Im not sure what to write for the fair market value of each of the six bots (Ive looked on ebay and what not, but not sure). Can anyone offer their opinion on what I should write? Also, would they be classified as "Action Figure Regular" ? If anyone can offer their help, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. snackdragon

snackdragon Banned

They should be submitted under the custom tier...:wink: 

3. Lone_Decepticon

Hey, thanks! So now I just have to measure the sides of the figure and get the total of all the measurements..... I guess I will do that when I get home.

4. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    For fair market value (FMV), you can put down anything you want. It only matters for two purposes:

1) There are cut-offs for toys being submitted under slower/lower-priced tiers if their FMV is too high. So if you want to submit it under a slower/lower-priced trier, you may have to put down the FMV as something much lower than it actually is. From what I've noticed, AFA doesn't really care if you do that.

2) The FMV is also used to calculate how much to insure the package for when they ship it back to you.

5. Lone_Decepticon

Alright... thanks for the added info!