AFA 80 80/90/90 MISB G1 Pepsi Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by bradforj, Mar 9, 2010.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Attached Files:

2. bradforj

News Credits:
    Can you guys believe the lack of knowledge that some collectors have? Look at this conversation I had with a user on ebay. No wonder ebay has become an undesirable place to sell, the buyers don't even know what they are looking at!

i_collect_it_aight: how can this be a TRUE misb if the stickers have been aplied huh?????????? answer that!!!!!

prowl2001: The stickers have not been applied. All Optimus Primes came with the silver stripe applied to the cab and the large trailer stickers already applied. All other stickers come on a sheet. What are you talking about?

prowl2001: I think I understand what you are asking now. Are you asking about the Pepsi stickers? They are not applied to the toy. They come in a special packet stuck to the flap of the box.

i_collect_it_aight: nah they didn't come with any stickers applied mate

prowl2001: You should visit the forum at tfw2005.com and ask the collectors/experts there. It is a known fact that Optimus Prime came with the silver strip on the cab and the large trailer stickers applied at the factory. A genuine G1 Prime sticker sheet does not have those stickers on it, that is proof that what I say is true. Once you find out that what I say is true, I welcome your offer if you are interested. If you are not interested, I see no reason to explain my item any further.

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    lmfao....jeez bradforj and I thought you knew what you were talking about :p 

Tell the guy to stick to his shitty china knockoffs.

4. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Those kind of people aren't even worth your time. Anyone serious enough to want this would know exactly what it is and the history of it. This guy is just trying to screw with you, there's no way he'd ever actually buy it.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

This guy probably sits in his room huddled in the corner softly stroking the KO boxes he's amassed and murmuring "pretty boy, good boy" and such.

I hate people who just stick their fingers in their ears and shout 'LALALALALA' when you try and reason with them or explain something.

6. bradforj

News Credits:
    I agree, that's why I mentioned not explaining it any further in my last response to him.

BTW, if anyone here on the boards wants it, I can make you a sweet deal off of ebay. I always prefer to deal here!