Advice

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pitt97, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Pitt97

Pitt97 New Member

Hello,

I'm a retired Transformers collector from the ealry 90's. I've kept all of my loose toys but I'm getting rid of all toys that are sealed in the box. I had a bunch of G1 toys that are sealed in the original box. I had them appraised to get the selling price and I knocked $600 off the price and put them on Craig's List. They've gotten a good bit of interest but no buyers to date. My quesiton to you guys is what do you think I should get for these 5 toys?

Pitt97

5 Original G1 Transformers MISB

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    The Transformers Toy Discussion forum is the most helpful place to ask about pricing. Lots of knowledgeable members here.

3. Red Hope

Red Hope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Roughly...

Ultra Magnus: $450 - $600
    Skids: $250 - $300
    Ramjet: $300 - $350
    Bumblebee: $75 - $100
    Huffer: $75 - $100

I'm sure some of these guys will give you more exact prices though. Bumblebee and Ramjet may be more - I just guestimated from eBay listings thus far. Yours look to be in very nice shape. You may want to consider selling them here or on ebay. I'd imagine somebodies here would like 'em. :) 

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  4. Pitt97

Pitt97 New Member

Thanks

The RamJet and UM are in great shape. The Skids is in really nice shape as well. They are factory sealed. Huffer is in good hape. Bumblebee has a crack in the plastic but not large enough to remove the toy.