Advice on selling a collection

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by The Barracuda, Jan 23, 2012.

1. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

So I've decided to sell my Beast Wars collection and I offered BBTS first shot at it. Well, Dennis, the vintage manager, just got back to me with an offer of $3365.00 for the whole thing. But I have to ship them all to the states (I'm in Canada) for an estimated cost of at least $300-400.00. I'm just hoping to get a couple of second opinions whether this is a good deal or not. It's basically three grand to get rid of the whole collection instead of parting them out piece by piece or hoping someone would be willing to pony up the dough for everything.

My collection is here: Collection

All the BW figs (I'm keeping everything related to G1 except the Gargoyles collection) are pretty much in great to near-mint condition, all sealed. Has anyone else dealt with BBTS in selling their toys/figures? Do they offer fair value? I was personally hoping to get more but it's always hard to tell exactly what costs are in the collector's market.

2. Computron34

Computron34 Butt + Hurt = TF Fans

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Is that the cash or store credit offer?

3. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

Sorry, that's the cash offer. They offered $4040 for store credit, which I'm not interested in.