Advice on a KO Swoop issue

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hi Q, May 14, 2007.

1. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    Posting this here because this is basicly about me possibly having a KO Swoop for sale/trade.
    However, here's the situation.

Not too long before MP-05 was released, I pre-ordered that one, together with an already available Alt Rumble at this one online store. So when I got them a few weeks later Rumble wasn't there, but instead KO Swoop. So I e-mailed the store.
    About a week later I got a reply. They had sent me a Rumble (which indeed arrived later) and told me I could still buy that Swoop with a discount, or if I wanted to could send it to another customer, in which case they'd reimburse the shipping costs.
    I already have an original Swoop, so no interest in the KO, but before deciding wanted to know the discounted price anyway. So I asked. I haven't received a reply to that yet.
    In the meantime I've already placed another order there, for the Sports Label figures, and also already received those last week... so weeks have passed now, and it looks like I have this Swoop sitting here they have forgotten about or don't really care that much about.

So what shall I do? Do I e-mail them again, or be the opportunist and put it up for sale/trade?

2. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Send them another mail, and ask them what they want to do - it's the fair thing.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I'd hold onto it, and wait. Give them time to reply to your email and if they don't oh well. Its their mistake to begin with so let them worry about it.

Edit: I think this thread needs to be in the toyark.

4. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd be interested in buying htat swoop. PM me about it if you would. THanks.