Adventurecon Tips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zuri1337, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Zuri1337

Zuri1337 Well-Known Member

So I am planning on going to Adventurecon in Knoxville this weekend and was wondering if you guys had any tips for going to these kind of things. I mostly want to get something signed by Jon Bernthal and Alan Tudyk and find a fairly inexpensive transformer or two.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Bring cash, not only because it makes transactions easier, but because it'll help you stick to a budget. Walk around the dealer room first and check prices before buying anything, checking prices on the stuff you want, unless it's a very rare item.

Account for the fact you'll want to get food, don't get dehydrated, shower each morning and practice good hygiene, and look at the schedule beforehand so you know where you'll want to be.

3. Zuri1337

Yeah, I figured I should bring cash, didn't think about the budget thing though.

Luckily I only live a few minutes away so I shouldn't have to worry about being stuck out there without food or water. I also wouldn't be in too big of a rush to skip a shower.

What about autographs? I know I'll have to pay but should I bring something for them to sign or will they have something for sale?

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Oftentimes, they'll have headshots or little postcards to sign, sometimes those cost extra. If you want them to sign something specific, bring it, whether its a TF or a print of their characters. Ive yet to see a convention that really cares what you have signed, provided you've paid for the autograph.

Cautious answer? Bring whatever you want signed, and if you find something there you'd rather have signed instead, so be it.

5. Zuri1337

Thanks, I think thats all I was wondering about, you were very helpful.

Look forward to seeing any fellow TFW members there!