Additions for my g1 "Boneyard"

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 18, 2011.

1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

Plz let me know if you have any ideal and affordable additions to my "Boneyard"
    It may take til after christmas to Be able to afford a new purchase but, I would love to still know of any avaliable additions to the g1 "boneyard" in the Pic. Incase anyone wondered, everything in the pic from the starscream body to the right is re-issue and everything from the starscream body to the left is official and Original g1 Vintage. So, any g1 related unbroken parts lot that will maximize this "boneyard" would be greatly Appreciated at Romeosrealmshop. Vintage in specific but re-issues are also accepted.
    Thanks Transformer World

Attached Files:

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Oh, this is going to end well.

Seriously though, given the conditions of those parts, the complete lack of discoloration on the white plastics, rust or scoring on the screws, and wear on the sticker sheets, I'm really inclined to believe the oldest thing there is the mario paint cartridge. Possibly that skywarp body, a few of the legs, and some of the other random pieces are 1984-86 releases. There have been numerous re-releases and knockoffs of the figures over the years, many almost identical to the original releases, and its extremely likely these could belong to some of those.

What should you look to add to it? I dunno, enough parts to complete some of the figures you've got in various states of disassembly there? Maybe try to expand the collection outside of parts of seekers? Or maybe representations of the seeker characters and trailbreaker from other lines?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  3. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    Those are worth millionsssssssss! ;) 

4. romeosrealmshop

Thanks to you both for replying on this. I just hope that maybe someone has some old junk g1 parts though that I can add along with these to make it a bigger lot of jet peices. Its just what I enjoy collecting and I know my father always told me that I should focus on the bigger things :)  and i do my Friend but in Transformers world, these are the things I like COllecting. THundercracker is my Favirote Transformer :)  Luckily, I recently learned some of his History and he fits my description the Most, I am sure.
    He felt in his heart that even as a Decepticon he had no reason to Harm any Humans or the earth. SO, actually, as You and the other Transformer Friends Taught me, I am gonna focus on him Since he is what I like :)  I love all the seekers and it took quite a few days to pick out my favirote one!!!!
    So, once again, BUMP!
    if anyone simply needs to get rid of some things that will fit well in these pics then romeo is more then willing to help you get them Traded or sold here on TFW>
    Thanks dearly for all of your replies wing saber and aernaroth, with you guys help, I may become Transformer educated after all when it comes to having and knowing the Correct hasbro Accessories.
    Romeo

5. [Wing_Saber-X]

News Credits:
    thread lock in ...3...2... 1..

6. joshua

joshua Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yet we all keep bumping it to the top, haha. This is a joke.

7. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

i have some seeker junker part/bodies send me/ pm ur addy,

happy holidays

zap

why would this thread be locked, it is in the correct area, it is a wants thread...
    it never hurts to ask, u might get lucky...

8. [Wing_Saber-X]

News Credits:
    ^Agreed... WTF is up with that, right? :lol 
    he just wants attention and we continuily give it to this weirdo like giving - uhh--well, yeah...won't mention it less I get an infraction. :D  ;) 
    So, bottom line is: your junkers are just that- junk! either you face up to reality and somewhat happy living in your warped little world. :thumbs2: 

9. romeosrealmshop

i have some seeker junker part/bodies send me/ pm ur addy,

happy holidays

zap

Hello Zap Dragon, Do you have an E-bay account to sale me these on please? if so, please get with me so we can set up the transaction.
    SOunds From the way you talk, I can afford them.
    I Will purchase them from you on e-bay where we both will be protected. If thats not too much work? cuz, i dont even know what an Addy is my Friend, im sorry. I'm just an e-bay buyer/seller who loves to talk positively about transormer stuff on Transformer world and i hope to Purchase this Parts Lot from you badly Dear friend and I do choose too as long as you have the account on e-bay. Thank you dearly for your offer. I accept it.

HERE IS TWO TRANSFORMERS I HAVE FOR TRADE BUT I PAYED RETAIL FOR THE KUP Which WAS APPROXIMATELY 13.00 AFTER TAXES. I PAYED 8.00 TOTAL FOR THE SMALL IRONHIDE BUT HES AN OFFICAL SMALL VERSION THAT FULLY TRANSFORMS AND INCLUDES A SMALL WEAPON ATTACHMENT. PRETTY RAW for any Ironhide Enthusiast. I AM WILLING TO TRY AND WORK A TRADE WITH SOMEONE ON THEM IF YA NEED EM FOR YOUR KID OR for christmas but its almost getting too late for that but still, you can gettem maybe for new years.(Oops, ment to put this in the trade thread tfw, its ok, its still a beautiful tf picture and atleast I replied to the Trader which was ok from the rules sake.)
    Atleast also, its a Picture of things I am definitely willing to trade for a g1 jet parts lot similiar to the one in the Picture that some consider Junk. So, i should have no trouble trading these two toys for a Lot similiar to the G1 jet lot pictured in my OP. Lmk. Romeo
    Romeo

Attached Files: