Adding post-ROTF characters to ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Chopperface, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I was brainstorming ways to implement post-ROTF characters into the ROTF game, or hell even the ROTF characters that the game missed.

I'll start with an idea I had about Arcee. In early concept art and drafts of ROTF, the three bikes combined into a large robot form who was able to stand close to Ironhide and Ratchet in combined form. So my idea was that the standard robot mode for Arcee was the combined robot mode, and when transforming, she separated into the three bikes for vehicle mode. One bike would be at the head of the trio, and it would be randomized which one it was. Depending on which bike is at the front is what color the combined Arcee would predominantly be. Just so you wouldn't have someone as tiny as non-combined Arcee, Chromia, and Elita vs Flight Megs.

Thoughts? I'll add more to my OP as I think of it.

EDIT: Current big wish list for inclusion in the game would be Mixmaster, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, Nitro Zeus, Brawl, and Bonecrusher.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    No Rampage? :cry 

3. Walktehdinosaur

Walktehdinosaur HI! MY NAME IS [Volleybot]

News Credits:
    God I remember having this idea ages ago, thinking about how they'd played, gimmicks, how their individual weapons and abilities would works, new map ideas.

A idea I had for the twins was that they'd play like the ice climbers in super smash bros, they'd be weak on their own, and if one dies the other can still fight until they too die. The arcee triplets could work in much the same way, with their ability being the combined mode. Bonecrusher and the Dreads could be really fast in robot mode. Starscream could get a movie one skin.

Man, if I wasn't stupid and knew how to code, I would've attempted this. A lot of them you wouldn't even need to model since they have models in other games already.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  4. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I actually have a movie one Starscream skin in the works. As well as many other projects for that game as well as others. Dark of the Moon Ratchet is actually one who is finished.

5. Walktehdinosaur

News Credits:
    Nice, do they replace the currrent skins for Ratchet and Starscream?

6. Barricade24

News Credits:
    They do, as that is the only way I know of to get them to work. Adding new skins would be great, but I unfortunately have no knowledge how to do that.

7. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Awesome! Please do share screencaps when you get the chance, I'd love to see the DOTM Ratchet in particular.

8. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Jolt and Barricade would have been great addtions to the game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Barricade24

News Credits:
    Here's a shot of the finished movie 2007 Starscream.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Walktehdinosaur

News Credits:
    Ha! Nice! how's he look in jet mode?

11. OptimusprimoNito

OptimusprimoNito Member

Twitter:
    An idea I have for ROTF game is a dlc pack called
    New Arrivals
    The new Autobot characters would be
    Trailbreaker: A Autobot who is all about. defense. If Optimus left the base without Trailbreaker unsupervised he would deck out
    the base in turrets,grenade launchers,shields etc. Is about the same size as Ironhide and Ratchet.
    Weapons
    Radioactive Bubble Gun: As stupid as the weapon sounds this is a deadly weapon . When fired it wraps the enemy in a bubble and deploys severe amounts of radiation weakening the enemy. Makes it great if your ally can't get a shot on the target.
    Gear Shredder: This weapon fires high speed projectile gears that shred the enemy into nothing but nuts and bolts.
    Special Ability: Is able to deploy a hovering drone that transforms into a shield and follows you. It's great to deflect enemy fire in Multiplayer and carry the team behind you.
    Vehicle Mode: 1984 Red and White Land Rover Defender.
    Melee Weapon: Wrist blades made from the same materials as his shields.

Wheeljack: The Autobot scientist who is glad to help create an invention that will help Nest.Wheeljack thinks that the humans using his weaponry is alright just so long they don't use it against all Autobots.
    Weapons
    Dual Energon Pistols: These weapons pack quite a punch when charged and have a quick recharge time.
    Flaming Sticky Grenades: These weapons are extremely deadly. These aren't like Ratchet's sticky grenades. When attached to the enemy,not only does it deal damage when detonated but it also sets the Deceptichop on fire in a huge blaze of orange and blue flames.
    Special Ability: A shoulder mounted missile transforms out of his right shoulder and charges up a Rust Powered Missile. When it hits the enemy they fall to pieces in a pile of ashes.
    Melee Weapons: Wreches that are used for tightning any loose bolts on an Autobot.
    Vehicle Mode: Ford Gran Torismo 1972 Green and White
    [​IMG]

Jolt: Jolt is an Autobot medic under Ratchet's wing and looking to do the right thing. He was always interested in Cybertrons lightning storms and was fascinated by how it could destroy so many things but yet the lightning it produced was able to have medical purposes. So during the war he had his hands customised into lightning pistols.
    Weapons
    Lightning Pistols: These weapons are extremely deadly yet useful. When charged they can fry the enemy to a burnt crisp.
    Shot Gun: This weapon is simple and can simply take away some of your foes health.
    Special Ability: Generates a huge lightning storm that leaves both technology and Deceptions fried.

12. OptimusprimoNito

OptimusprimoNito Member

Twitter:
    Vehicle Mode: Chevrolet Volt

13. Fanatic97

Fanatic97 Fanatic97

Make it for the PC and I'm sold!

14. OptimusprimoNito

OptimusprimoNito Member

Twitter:
    I've been thinking of more characters that could be in the game.
    One of the new character packs for the Decepticons would be called
    Constructicon Character Pack
    Characters would be
    Mixmaster: A genius chemist,Mixmaster serves as the weapons expert on the Constructicon team and can form all sorts of acidic,explosive,and corrosive weapons for Decepticons.
    Weapons
    Explosive Round Shotgun- this weapon fires just like a shotgun except the rounds explode on impact with the enemy.
    Acidic Time Cannon- fires a time bubble a the enemy while slowly melting them away with acid.
    Special Ability- charges his 2 front shields and throws them at the enemy and the shields come back to him like a boomerang.
    Melee Weapons- his shields.
    Vehicle Mode-Mack Granite Cement Mixer
    Note: When he's in weapon mode his gun will transform out of his back and he'll look like a turret walking on his own arms.

Scrapper: A deadly Constucticon not to be messed with and can tear you to pieces. Is skilled in combat and long range.
    Weapons
    Missiles - simple missiles that explode on impact
    Machine Gun - fires multiple rounds into the enemy.
    Melee Weapon - his detractable hand/claw.
    Special Ability - a barrage of missiles.
    Vehicle Mode - Caterpillar 992D

Rampage - is a Constructicon that loves battle and can be found by following the path of death and destruction. His idea of beauty is a pile of Autobot wreckage.
    Weapons
    Plasma Cannons - a cannon that fire multiple blasts of plasma.
    Virus Uploader - when charged and fired it uploads a virus into the enemy's systems and makes them your ally and fires upon your enemies.
    Melee Weapon - his vehicle treads
    Special Ability - jumps toward the enemy and starts drilling into them.
    Vehicle Mode - Caterpillar D10N
    Note - when walking or running he hops because, you know,
    HE DOESN'T HAVE LEGS !!
    The pack would also come with classic green and purple G1 color schemes.