Minor/Repaint: Added Alternator Firepower

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jestermon, Jun 11, 2010.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I finally got Sunstreaker and Windcharger, only took me a few years to get around to it.

I got them for a great deal, but they were missing a few parts, there weapons.

So after I got a Neo-Viper from Target Clearance, I decided to destroy that horrible GI Joe blaster from the ROC and make somehting useful.

All I did was cut the button out, gut the spring and glue some styrene pieces over the holes, made a handle paitned with MM.

Attached Files:

2. Will of Unicron

Will of Unicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Looks like it came with the figure. Looks cool!!! Now you just got to finish it off by painting it and getting rid of the brownish gray color. The color doesn't really match to well.

3. strata32000

strata32000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really like the new gun you made.
    I agree with Will of Unicron the gun should be a diffrent color.
    Maybe black with some silver scuffing to give it a more mechanical look.

4. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the idea, but my goal was to do as little as possible so I would actually finish this custom and not over complicate it.

I tried to blend in the alterations I made as much as possible and not make it look too overly detailed.

Most of the Alternator guns aren't that detailed, obviously the engine parts are, but the actual guns not so much, Swindle's gun, the tip on the gun from the Subaru.

I'm just glad I could do something with that Joe launcher, I made the Paratrooper one into a lift, I cut the handles off and put them underneath so the pilot wouldn't get hit by the blades, but I am pretty sure I have another one laying around somewhere for got who it came with.