Activators Prime issue - need help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Fr33domgundam, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

So I just picked up Activators Prime today.
    Nifty little guy, looks good in robot mode, and less-than-good in truck mode. Anyhow, putting that aside, I have an issue with his truck-mode, and it's not aesthetics-related.

The lightbar part just doesn't seem to want to clamp down properly in truck-mode. Those of you who have the toy can check: there's two little tabs under the lightbar that are supposed to clip onto two little tabs the roof of the truck. However, his right side (the blue side of the lightbar) never seems to stay clipped on. His left side (the red side of the lightbar) stays, but barely.

So widespread problem, or just mine? I'm probably gonna return/exchange it tomorrow if it's just mine...

2. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    i have the same problem, too..i exchange it a couple fo time i found one that clamps better than the other one....doesn't clamp fully, theres still a little gap....so i just leave him robot mode

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Mine is like that too.
    I just left him in robot mode.

4. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yeah, mine does the same thing. It takes some adjusting but it can be made to stay on properly. Just keep twisting parts and it should fit okay.

I mainly keep him in bot mode, though. I mean, it's great that he can transform, but that's not really what I bought it for.

It's a good thing he looks so damn good in bot mode.