Action Poses

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bonus25, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Bonus25

Bonus25 Member

I know I can't be the only adult collector out there that actually 'plays' with his toys!
    Now I don't actually play with them like I used to as a child, but I like to sit down and create neat action poses with them.
    I have a few, but the most recent is the one I made after acquiring a Animated Lockdown on clearance at Toys R Us today. I noticed that his hand and Animated Arcee's neck were about the same diameter...the rest follows.!
    I was surprised to see how well the 'fit' together and I had no problems whatsoever making him stand while holding her up by the neck.
    Arcee herself is hyper posable making her one of my favorites to mix and match...too bad she gets the dirty end of the sick most times lol.
    Anyhow, I wanna see all of yours..post them here! have fun! mix and match collections/series to see what u get.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This thread is better suited for Toy Discussion, since there are no modifications to the figures.

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    So, does a kick in the goons elicit the same reaction on a "male" transformer as a male human?

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I also like action poses for my figures. My current stuff is on a long shelf. It's depicting a battle between Autobots and Decepticons. They're paired off engaged in combat. Megatron is holding the Matrix, taunting Optimus with it; himself rushing with blaster "firing" (ie pointed at Megatron). In another section Drift and Straxis are rushing towards each other with their weapons poised to strike. Soundwave (with Cyclonus lil buddy since he needs a minicon) is observing and coordinating. Tracks is trading fire with two Cone Heads (since he's my only Autobot flier).

And he has yet to join the battle, but Bruticus is on my desk in an amazing pose blasting his cannons. (Although he used to be pointing at tank Blast Off and pointing his thumb out in a "You're out" pose, with Blast Off on his knees with hands in the air shouting "NOOO!")

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Action poses are the only way to display.

Beast Wars says yes.

6. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I don't have the typical stand 'em up straight and lined up collection. If you want to check it out, the link is in my sig.

Also, my collection thread isn't very typical. It's a video rather than a series of photos.

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    No means no Lockdown.