Action Masters Soundwave & Treadshot (gun mixups??)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Galactimus, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Galactimus

Galactimus I'll Lead, You Follow! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Okay, I dono if others have noticed this. But what the heck is with the mixing on the guns between Soundwave and Treadshot? Everywhere I look everyone has it mixed up. I'm no longer sure which one goes to which. If anyone has these guys MOSC and can take a picture of the gun sealed on the card, please post them. I would love to know for sure which gun goes to which guy. Apparently a lot of people need to know. lol Thanks.

2. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    A friend of mine brought this up to me a few weeks ago, exactly as you describe it. Unfortunately I can't help prove anything with a picture as he sold his MOC Soundwave without taking any pics.

3. Galactimus

Ebay:
    Finally! I found pictures of MOSC items. So it turns out that the TransManual has them correct but they are listed incorrectly on tons of websites selling them and documenting them. Here are pictures of MOSC figures. I hope this helps someone else who might have the same question down the line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I believe I found the original source of the problem. The instructions (on the back of the card, right?) picture the wrong guns.

Near the bottom of each of these links is a picture of the instructions : Soundwave and Treadshot

Also notice the front card artwork shows each character with the packaged gun. Also I can correct Soundwave's picture at cobraislandtoys.com if anyone provides me with a picture of the correct gun.

5. Galactimus

Ebay:
    Ya I noticed that too in the transmanual for treadshot. I dono what the heck the gun is they picture there. But the one pictured does look more like soundwaves. So it's easy to understand how this all got started. The last picture at that link showed the correct gun for soundwave. And the tread shot link shows the correct gun through out the pictures for him.

6. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While looking to solve this enigma, I stumbled upon this:

it pretty much answers the question.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]