Action-HQ.com Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MacrossFA19, Jul 18, 2006.

1. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Hey has anyone ever had a problem with an order or customer service at Action-Hq.com ?

Here's the deal... A few days ago I placed an order with them. It does not show up in the "my account" -"recent orders" section of the website and I never recieve a confirmation email about my order. So I send them an email regarding my concern. No reply. A few days go by I check the site again an no update to "my account". So I send them another email with No reply. Yesterday I check my credit card and It had been charged by Action-HQ for the order and I email them again about my order. Guess what? No reply.

So what am I to do? Should I wait to see if they ship the order? Or call my credit card company and get my money back?
    I have ordered from them before and never had a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Also if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the appropriate one.

2. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    anyone? Please help.

3. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a bad experience with them several years ago with an order. It was christmas presents from my wife to me. They said they had everything in stock, but apparently one of them was a pre-order.

They charged her card *AND* said they shipped. A month later, and a week before Christmas and still nothing. My wife wrote them and asked what the hell was up, and they said one item was a pre-order due out in Jan. and that they were holding the order until all of it could ship (after MANY times of writing them, I might add. They took FOREVER to get back to her). They never once said they were going to to that on my order status or through email. It still said "Shipped" in my order status.

They flatout lied and said that they had shipped when they did not, as well as mis-listed a product that was apparently a pre-order. I had no presents on Christmas day. As an apology? We got 10 bucks off our next order.....gee fucking thanks.

They are in Asia, which is why they have cheap prices, but I would recommend with going with pretty much any other site than them due to their bad communication. Others have not had problems with them, but I will never use them again.

I can't tell you what you should do....but I can tell you what you shouldn't do, and that's order from them again. Use HLJ if you demand cheap asian prices.

-Dusty

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    They may have "cheap" prices, but the shipping is rediculous. They don't combine shipping, but compound it. Each item ordered has the shipping for it, individually, compounded. I've ordered from them in the past, and I wasn't too impressed. The initial item prices may be good, but remember the shipping. I paid about $40 or more shipping for two BTA-03 figures, or the silver Skids repaint Broadblast.

5. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a bad experience with them several years ago with an order. It was christmas presents from my wife to me. They said they had everything in stock, but apparently one of them was a pre-order.

They charged her card *AND* said they shipped. A month later, and a week before Christmas and still nothing. My wife wrote them and asked what the hell was up, and they said one item was a pre-order due out in Jan. and that they were holding the order until all of it could ship (after MANY times of writing them, I might add. They took FOREVER to get back to her). They never once said they were going to to that on my order status or through email. It still said "Shipped" in my order status.

They flatout lied and said that they had shipped when they did not, as well as mis-listed a product that was apparently a pre-order. I had no presents on Christmas day. As an apology? We got 10 bucks off our next order.....gee fucking thanks.

They are in Asia, which is why they have cheap prices, but I would recommend with going with pretty much any other site than them due to their bad communication. Others have not had problems with them, but I will never use them again.

I can't tell you what you should do....but I can tell you what you shouldn't do, and that's order from them again. Use HLJ if you demand cheap asian prices.

Edit: Sorry about the double post, for some reason edit turned into 2 posts...please delete first one.

-Dusty