*He is finished!! Big thanks to SonofNemesis for giving me several really great tips! I know this has been done several times, but I did it too! I took a complete Acid Storm and turned him into Thundercracker. I'm trying as best I can to make him look as close to the botcon version as possible. There are a few more paint apps I need to do which are the black highlights on the shins, the two on the crotch plate, the two on the shoulder armor, and the nosecone. I am also getting in the stickers for his wings sometime this week. Once I get the black on and the stickers fixed I will put more pics up.