Achievements Glitched for Campaign Complete?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Bumblebee028, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    So just wondering if this is happening for anyone else, I've beaten the game on normal with both Optimus and Megatron now, and the game has not given me the "Campaign Complete: Normal" Achievement yet.

Anyone get this issue either?

BB28

2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you start out on easy and switch to normal in the middle of the campaign? If so that's why. I tested it out and you can't cheat your way into getting the normal and hard trophies like in WFC.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    How in the hell do you change the difficulty in the first place without dying?

4. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    Nope, it's all normal, I've checked it over in level select too, they all say normal

5. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    They say that depending on what difficulty to have it set to, not what you completed it on.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Press X when deciding what mission to do.

7. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Happened to me too. I got the two secret achievements based on whom you choose.

I did have two issues/glitches/bugs with the last mission, I'm going to retry the whole mission and see if that works.

First was
    when Soundwave was to launch the tow cable to the ark. The prompt came up, I pressed X but nothing happened. I could look around but not move and the cable didn't launch. I just chose restart checkpoint and it was fine the second time.

Second was
    at the switch from Jetfire to Bruticus, the game hard locked my console as soon as I was able control Bruticus.

Edit: Completley redoing it didn't give it to me either. Looks like I'll have to do another play through to get them, but it's not really worth it to me.rings

Edit 2: Pressing X on the chapter select brings up the difficulty select. It will have medals under the completed difficulties. Chapter 8 shows that
    I hadn't completed it on any difficulty, the easy and normal achievements unlocked after I finished it.