Ace Convoy The story behind the Avatar

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Ace Convoy, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    part 1

Muffled boom, Ace groans, Jets zoom overhead. Ace's visual reptors are slowly come to,"Aw man" Ace groans "what hit me"

"ACE!!!!!!!!!"someone yells "ACE!!!!!! WAke up ACE!!!!".

"I'm up I'm..... up" Ace looks around and Headquarters is a mess.

He then sees a looming figure who turnes out to be his comrad Jolt.

"Ace we're under attack. The decepticons came out of nowhere, And they are still, "

the wall explodes before he can finish his sentence And Starscream and the seekers Start looking for survivors of that area .Ace and Jolt Hide inside the gaping hole inside Teletraan 1

"Ironhide you there" Ace whispers into his Communicator

"well... I'm in one piece Why are you whispering? "

"4 Decepticons Are scouting We're hiding in Teletraan 1."

"Out of all places You hide in the Computer That's new "

CraSh!!!!A hand appears Pops through the Computer and Grabs Jolt He Starts to Scream and whimper like a little Girl

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I HAVE LITTLE ONES AT HOME!!!!!!"

"Hey Guys" Thundercracker jeers, "Get a load of this one" He tosses Jolt he falls to the Floor Then Curls into a Ball and starts sucking his thumb

"How Pathetic" Starscream Says let's put it out of it's Misery The F-22 Points it's null ray at the Blue Chevy Volt Then His Hand explodes Starscream suddenly...well.....Screams

"whoa what was that?" Skywarp asks and looks around And sees A Shivering Autobot With his Gun still Smoking

"OY YOU" Skywarp yells, "SEEKERS, ATTACK!!". Ace Freaks and his Gun Goes off like Crazy

When Ironhide and Ratchet Got to the Main room they saw 4 moaning and crying Decepticons on the floor 1 Autobot Curled up in a corner and Another Autobot Completely in Shock Staring At the Decepticons Still pointing his Gun at them, They just Stare At Ace.

What do You think? So far

Note: Although this fanfic has ended I'm going through it and fixing grammatical errors so please bear with me...

2. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 2 The bad news

Part 2

After the Decepticons fled Ironhide,Ace,and Jolt started searching for Survivors.

At Sick bay Ratchet is Tending to Rodimus Convoy, well what do you think I should do Rodimus Asks Ratchet.

Well With All your injuries the Only Cure I can come up is Removing of the Matrix.

Will it Work?

Yes...but, Ratchet turns away and walks to the computer

But What Ratchet.

Rodimus if I Remove the Matrix,and when you're Repaired and try to put the Matrix back into your Holding chamber you will die.

Later that Week After it was Rebuilt All Autobots From all over Earth and Galaxy were called at once to the Conference room at Autobot City where Hotrod made an announcement.

Greetings Fellow Autobots as you all heard The recent Decepticon attack Here at Autobot City Of Virginia
    Many Brave soldiers Human and Cybertronian lost Their lives Defending Others.But more importantly Today A new Leader, And more importantly the Wielder of the Matrix will be chosen.

With new Technology Created By The worlds best Human and Cybertronian Scientist If we insert the Matrix into this....thing the Image of the next Autobot leader will be Relayed onto this Really big Moniter

Hotrod inserts the Matrix into the Device and Images of Autobots start flashing by the millions Many bots on the edge of their seats some Jockbots Priming their Acceptance Speaches

the Moniter started Beeping when it got narrowed down to the last two Autobots But the Moniter stopped on one.

ACE!!!!! ace whom had fallen asleep Since the Beginning of the Meeting was completely unaware what was going on,was being dragged to the Stage by Jolt and Arcee.

Ace!!!! Congratulations you're our new leader,I'm off There's this Lamborghini down the street calling my name SEE YA!!!!!!

Ace along with everyone else in the room Is shocked .

3. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 3 will be delayed due to the fact that the file where I had it stored on my computer corrupted.

4. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 3-Alt mode

After Ace got promoted he was sent to Ratchets medical area where he had the Matrix installed.

How do you feel with the new upgrades? Ratchet asked

Well my gun isn't using as much Energon as before,and I feel stronger but now With my increase in size I'll have to find a new Alt mode.

Well I have some Alt modes available in my computer for upload, Ratchet
    Then walked to his computer and brought up some Holograms of vehicles compatible with his new robot form.

Naw Ratchet I want to find one the old fashion way.

You mean with the walking and the annoying Human Dealers and more walking
    And the Teens with the Cell phones with the flashing and the Bright light and

It's not that bad Ratchet Ace replied Calmly What can happen

ONE HOUR LATER

Ace is at a Carmax and is browsing the Selection for something that Suits him
    when a more than Excited Dealer comes to greet him.

You You You're that new Autobot Leader I I...ahem....I'm Rob The owner of this Proud establishment How can I meet your needs.

Well I'm looking for a new Alt mode but

But what is there something wrong I PROMISE IF YOU THOSE SCRATCHES
    WERE'NT CAUSED BY ME ONLY MY LEAD FOOT OF A SON I PROMISE PLEASE!!!

whoa dude you need to calm down I'm just looking for something to roll around i

Ace pauses before he can finish his sentence when something Catches his Visual Receptors.

What he sees is a new Shipment of vehicles That Haven't been unloaded from the Truck among those vehicles He sees a blue sedan Quirkey in basic design but It seemed Respectable in a way.

What's that

AAAAHHH I know your type Rob says with a gleam in his eye you like classics
    (well in 6 years it will be a classic)Yhat my Metal friend is a 1994 Taurus it was a class leader back in the day.

Did you know it was the first midsize class car to utilize standard passenger Airbag.

With it's Vulcan 3.0ltr V6 and AX4S 4 speed Transmission.............

Ace Was looking at the Car with such admiration almost like love at first sight
    He knew at once this was the car

SIR!!!!!! Ace said.I'll take it,with that said he scanned it Transformed and Went out for a drive to break in the new Armor.

After Ace left Carmax Rob Had a sly look in his eye until his subordinate Drew asked him if he still wanted him to drop the old cars off at the dump.

All but the Blue one Rob said slyly That's going on Ebay.

5. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The plot thickens

Part 4

Outside the earths Atmospere past the moon on mars is a fallen Decepticon Warship,is where Galvatron and his 15 remaining troops reside.

Starscream!!!!!! Yelled Galvatron Yes oh my wonderful Gracious liege.

Oh stop your butt kissery and tell me what do you see on this moniter.

The Moniter sir

Yes Tell what do you see,Well sir,I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I SEE STARSCREAM ,I SEE 3/4 OF MY SOLDIERS LYING DEAD ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PRIMUS FORSAKEN OCEAN MY LAST 1/4TH LIMPING HOME LIKE LITTLE LITTLE GAHHHHH!!!!

I'm sorry sir what happened well what happened it's actually funny if you think about it ou see We raided the Autobot city o virginia like you ordered we slaughtered pilliged and plundered and we even got rid of Rodimus Convoy

THAT!!! STARSCREAM IS WHERE YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!!!!

What sir I Killed Him I saw his Optics go off

YOU SAW HIS OPTICS GO OFF!!!!!! Galvatron screamed with such anger Every Decepticon in that Starship flinched Praying to Primus thankful that they are not Starscream.

Starscream listen to me closesly Because I'm only going to say this once

STARSCREAM RODIMUS IS NOT DEAD he's alive although I give you points because for some reason my spies down there report that the Matrix Will kill Rodimus if it was reinstalled into him.

BUT STARSCREAM!!!! THE MATRIX HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN!!!!

go no further Leader I think I know who it is

Well then Starscream I guess there is nothing left for me to say You know your mission When your troops finish regenerating I expect All the Autobots to be dead.

No worries Glorious leader I will not fail you.

You had better not...Starscream.

6. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 5 part 1:The Last thing anybody expected

Sunday 12:00 A:M

The Seekers are flying stealth in their F-22 Modes When Starscream Transforms

Seekers this is it,We are going to cripple The Autobots in one Final Blow.

You said that last time. Interjects a more than anxious Skywarp,and remember what happened that time,

Yo Screamer your hand finish Regeneratin yet hehe Thundercracker Jeers

SILENCE!!!!! Starscream yells Seriously if we don't get this done right Galva..Galvatron will have my Primary Processor.... get ready cause we're here.

They glide with Their jets on impulse they then Transform.

O..K guys Starscream whispers just like last time but this time We attack high and kill low

TBC

7. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 5 part 2

O..K guys Starscream whispers just like last time but this time We attack high and kill low

TBC

The Seekers are slowly and silently sneaking into Autobot HQ,Killing every Spare change Autobot they see walking around who might disrupt they're mission.

Thundercracker keep watch,Starscream slowly walks toward the hallway door.

Skywarp What's taking so long with that door,I'm sorry sir but the Autobots Have changed all the access configurations of the doors since our last attack I think if I rewire the internal flux core i can bypa...That's Wonderful Warper, Thundercracker Jeers, We all know you and Starscream are Nerds but do we all have to suffer!!

Silence Fool and get back to your watch Starscream whispers.

Why what's the rush.

The Seekers Freeze and slowly turn around when they see Ace,Ironhide,Cliff-Jumper,and 30 other autobots right behind them.

Back at Decepticon HQ Galvatron is Waching His soldiers...Progress and their really painful Beatdown By Ironhide and his crew on a viewscreen whose image is being relayed by Soundwave through a hacked saddilite.

Starscream You Fool!!!! Galvatron yells at the monitor,Soundwave My only Useful soldier,Yes Galvatron Soundwave responds with his Vocoded/Monotone,Return to base and alert the Sweeps,Yes Galvatron..

Apparently If you want something done right you do it yourself.

Galvatron at that then Stands up and walks towards his Weapons room.

8. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 5 part 3 Things just got worse part 1

Starscream and the seekers Sunstorm,Skywarp,and thundercracker are bolted to a wall by the wings and Ironhide is interrogating them.

Ok Starscream enough with this ploy what what your plans Ironhide yells at a reluctant Starscream.

What do you mean Ironhide What plans why can't we just come down to earth
    Have a Picnic ,Spy on some autobots ,have some fun.

Yeah you had fun alright Ironhide taunts,Your fun left 40 good soldiers dead.

40,really!! I must be losing my touch,

That's not all you're going to lose when CCRRRAAAASSSHHHH!!!!!!!

the Ceiling falls on Ironhide when the dust settles Decepticon Figures consisting of 5 jet based Cybertronians namely

Galvatron,Cyclonus,Soundwave,Strika,and Bliztwing(yeah I know but I ran out of Ideas).

Well Well Well Galvatron jeers The Mighty Starscream got caught in the Autobot Web.

DIE DECEPTICREEPS!!!!! during the Confusion Ironhide had managed to get out of the rubble.

What are you doing Fool Galvatron asks walking cooly towards Ironhide.

What is one Autobot going to do to 9 Decepticons.

Ironhide smiles Well I guess You're right I might not be able to do something but his smile gets wider as he walks towards the door

We might be able to

The door opens revealing Ace and 30 other Autobots

Galvatron!!!!! Ace Yells You're Under arrest for disobeying the Autobot/Decepticon Infel treaty of 1986 number 1001ldzmn217 I.D..

Over my Cold Offline shell At that he shoots 3 Autobots and orders his troops to attack.

Jolt,Arcee go with cliffjumper and protect the Civilians, yes sir!!!

Hotrod,Ironhide you're with me we've got to lead the decepticons to a uninhabited sector of base,Autobots Transform and Roll out.

fools!! Galvatron yells you can't run from me now,Decepticons Transform and Rise UP!!!!!

within 30 sec the whole room was cleared.

Except they forgot one..well 4 things sorta bolted to the wall with pitiful looks on their faces.

9. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part 5 part 3 Things just got worse part 2

Ace,HotRod,and Ironhide lead the Decepticons to an empty Highway when Ace Transformers and shoots Galvatron down from the sky

Galvatron hits the ground while Ironhide and Hotrod attack the other Decepticons.

Ace then attacks Galvatron with a Side thrust kick and a Double roundhouse while Galvatron Dodges the Roundhouse and steps back and Shoots at Ace

Ace moves out the way barely in time.

Ironhide,Hotrod shouts We need to get Cyclonus and Soundwave out!!

Just like old times Ironhide grins picks up a tree and throws it at Cyclonus Cyclonus Falls to the ground and warps right in front of Ironhide and headbuts him,Ironhide Transformed turned around transformed then Pounced on Cyclonus with so much force his helmet cracks,

Galvatron has Ace pinned against a Highway ramp pillar when out of nowhere
    Ace's hand Transformers into a knife and he pushesGalvatron back

Not bad Autobot Galvatron laughs but not good enough at that he knocks Ace out with a blow from the knee Ironhide and Hotrod Sees this and Runs over to help Ace.

Hotrod Jumps on Galvatrons Back but Galvatron flips him over And shoots he misses Hotrod.

Hotrod turns around to tend to Ace when Galvatron runs up and punches straight through Hotrods side.

Hotrod Manages to stand up and sends a EMP blast at Galvatron when Galvatron Reflects it back to Hotrod with a Special Shield and shoots Hotrod
    in his side.

Hot rod unable to move watches as Galvatron picks up a lamp post sharpens it and drives it into his spark Chamber

Ironhide then Shoots at Galvatron Actually Damaging him but Galvatron
    Took to the sky but Still holding Ace by the neck he goes about 1 mile up and drops and shoots him while tumbling towards the ground then a plumage of smoke.

Ironhide watches in disbelief as Galvatron and the rest of the Decepticons Transform and Fly out of earths Atsmosphere.

Ironhide runs over to a Dying Hotrod who manages to utter these few words save Ace and tell him,Tell him to use the Matrix and Ironhide remember...
    Till all are one.

Hotrods body then started to dim and his spark exited his body up into the sky flew out of space and time into the well of Sparks.

Ironhide is later seen Carrying the Empty shell of Hotrod and withering Ace into Autobot headquarters

Ace's condition was worse than Hotrod,his body was crumpled,his left arm was disconnected from his smoking body his optics were cracked and his spark was faint but still hanging on.

10. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    part 6 time for a change part 1

After Hotrods funeral Ironhide and Ratchet are keeping watch over The 4 left behind seekers.

How's Ace doing Ratchet Ironhide asked

Not so well, He's stable but for how long I don't know my three students are watching him.

Students??!! Ironhide responds

What I didn't tell you,hmm guess not well anyway I'm not getting any younger
    so i checked the job listings and I found job listings of three very promising Prototeens,very intelligent too.

Who are they??

Ahh well lets see they are all siblings two mechs and one femme,uumm lets see.

the two mechs are twin geniuses and to tell the truth they know more about a Cybertronian and human anatomy than I do,their names are Perceptor and Wheeljack

and their sister who is the elder of the trio she was already a nurse in training in another base. but all three were transferred here cause their creator is in the elite Guard

She prefers the nickname First Aid and won't tell anyone her real name.

well that's nice you all have something to do Thundercracker moans from his cell.

CLAMP IT!!!!!Ironhide yells.

Well Autobot, if you are annoyed let us go and we will gladly leave.

Where are we going to go? Sunstorm ask the same time We used
    up all our chances and believe it or not I don't think Rescue is coming .

I tired of this Skywarp complains all this worthless fighting the Decepticons are nothing!!

Stop this blasthphemy!!!! Starscream Yells are we Decepticons or are we Autobot Scum!!!

try Decepticon Scum in An Autobot Jail, Ironhide jeers.

later that night Skywarp scratches off his Decepticon insignias.

TBC

11. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    part 6 time for a change part 2

Deep below Autobot city in a secret lab Ratchet,First-Aid,Wheeljack and Perceptor are doing a special operation on Ace

Hey Percy Wheeljack jokingly calls to his brother,are we ready.

I believe so Perceptor replies.

you know boys I would've never thought of doing a total rebuild and a Spark Transfer all in one day,Ratchet calmly says to his students,but these plans you have are..haha..i can't really say it but i'm almost Jealous.

Boys,Ratchet walks towards the twins and put his arms on their shoulders,One day when my time comes I will want nothing else but to have you two take my place as chief medical officers.

Thank you sir they both say at the same time

Upload Completed sir First-Aid announces.

Ok lets do this.

First-Aid Hand me the Dilithium coated tri-ceps,

Ratchet takes the tri-ceps an carefully picks up Ace's Spark from a special chamber and inserts it into his new Body.

How are things boys?

All systems are normalizing Wheeljack reports

But sir Perceptor also reports,the new body and his spark will take a few hours to become one.

Well boys just think you two are the first Cybertronians to do something like this

RATCHET,First-Aid yells From across the room,

What is it?!?!?!

It's Ironhide he says he need backup in Brig three.

Tell him I'm on my way,

Sir do you need us Wheeljack ask.

No you three stay here and watch after Ace.

Yes sir

At that he Transforms and drives as fast an Ambulance H2 can drive.

You two are leaving me here aren't you First-aid ask her brothers.

you know us too well sis,Wheeljack transforms into a White Ford GT and
    Perceptor Transforms into a red Pontiac G8*ST concept(with a Telescope integrated to the back)

12. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    part 6 time for a change part 3

WAIT!! the twins hear a voice unlike any other.

Who said that First-Aid asks,

I DID all three Prototeens turn towards the voice

Guy are seeing what I am,First-Aid exclaims

We see it Wheeljack replies,but we don't believe it Perceptor finishes

what they see is a blue Aura of light surrounding a hovering matrix of Leadership.

I am Primus

They all kneel down towards the aura

Don't kneel

But sir you are our go

there is only one God I am nothing but his creation,Ruler of all cybertronians under his watch

What about Unicron??? Perceptor ask

He was a fluke

But enough of that I have something I need you to do

But what about Ratchet

He will live

Wheeljack then ask,What do you need us to do

I have noticed your Gift of Cybertronian Repair

I need your help to bring balance back to Cybertronians

But sir?, First-Aid ask,isn't it impossible to bring Ideal Balance.

I know young one but This 50 million year dispute over an object has continued far to long so the plan is I'm going to give you three Sparks of some old and new friends

Along with that I will also Upload into those sparks special Data

Sir if i may ask,Perceptor interrupts, Who are these three Cybertronians?

They were once known as Vector Convoy,Optimus Prime,and Hotrod When we are finished they will be the first of a type of Cybertronian called Alternity

Sir can you Elaborate on that Percptor asked

Alternity is a future form of the Cybertronians which, after up to now ,will have evolved into a celestial being. Their bodies are made of a higher-dimensional material called Alternium, and they have huge forms that straddle multiple parallel worlds. As a result, it is impossible for terrestrial beings to comprehend the entirety of their appearance. Each individual fuses with their selves of countless parallel worlds to make up a giant manifold being. The word Alternity, referring to their multi-dimensional nature, has become the name for the entire species.

They are able to “reach out their hand” to various time periods and dimensional worlds, and they can use their powers to manipulate reality and duplicate timelines. Furthermore, when taking individual action on the mortal plane, they use Transformer bodies called “Auto-Avatars.” Each avatar’s mechanical function is about the same as that of a modern Transformer, but various high functions have been added through the technology of the Alternity. The Auto-Avatars normally transform into the form of a sports car, which is the most efficient method of transportation for using the super-dimensional locomotion of the Timaeus Drive.

even though The Alternity will be experts on dealing with multiple dimensions, but they are not omnipotent in the matter of time travel. Their greatest weakness is that they cannot move under their own power to any time prior to when Alternium was first created; that is, Earth date 2015. This often works to their disadvantage when battling Hytherion. For missions that go past this barrier, they must use long-range time-space weapons, or the aid of non-Alternity agents called “Protectors.”

Got that so far

the siblings stare blankly at The Matrix.

TBC

13. irishhound16

irishhound16 New Member

whos FREAKIN PRIMUS?!?!? LOL kiddin

14. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the Creator of the Transformers.

15. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    6 months later......

The commitee consisting of Ace,Alfa-Trion,Skyfire,Ironhide,and Ratchet were in the board room along with the 4 seekers Starscream,Skywarp,Sunstorm,and Thundercracker,were discussing the fates of the 4 seekers.

They must be Terminated,Ironhide exclaims

Okay Ironhide,Ace says we get it,we've heard your reasons and I just don't agree with you.

Ace you got to be kidding me,you of all people......

Ironhide,"would you just shut your yap",Ratchet interjects,we already heard your Idea for 3 hours now

Ace? Skyfire ask.

Yeah

I say we ask the four seekers if they would like to cooperate with us and join the Autobot forces.

Well I say,Alfa-Trion who had been listening to the argument since the beginning,That is the most sensible thing i had heard all day,Ace? what do you think?

well sir I guess we have to ask them.

they all turn to the seekers whom all but one have been paying attention.

Wake up hundercracker you Idiot,Starscream elbows his brother...Heh...uhoh
    are we going to die.

Ironhide And Alfa-trion start chuckling

Then Skyfire stands up and walks towards the seekers releases them from their stasis cups and tells them

we will ask you this only once,will you join us and help us take down Galvatron and any other threat,or will you just walk and go your own ways.

Skyfire!!!that wasn't part of the plan Ace yells putting his gun on standby.

Don't worry sir I have this under control

Sky....

Ace,Alfa-Trion says, I think we can trust him. Ace sits back down

Decepticons-fellow seekers,the reason I'm asking you this is because the Autobot Aerial forces only consist of me and two others we can make use of your battle experience.

and what if we say no? Starscream asked

We have given your energy siginitures to every military airbase worldwide,meaning if I let you go right now you might have a chance of escaping earth but I doubt you will.

I'll join Skywarp says.....m..me too Sunstorm stands up beside his brother.

Now what about the other two

Hmmm, thundercracker starts to think out loud rot in jail,Die trying to escape earth,or join Autobots and live.........

Well thundercracker

Heh...why not Galvatron was gettin on my last nerve anyhow.

Are you guys Insane!!!!!! Starscream yells What happened to your Decepticon..MMMGGHH...Ironhide reactivates Starscreams Mouth clamps....oops my fingers slipped.

Take him back to his cell,Warpath walks from his plce from the door and walks the Yelling Starscream to his cell.

And Ratchet take our new allies to medical quarters and have them checked out.

late that night in Starscreams cell.
    Starscream is attempting to blow a hole through the jail wall.

Nevermind I don't need help I'll get off earth on my own..........

TBC

16. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    return of the fallen coming soon ^^

17. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Return of the Fallen

3 months later deep in Ratchets secret lab Wheeljack,Perceptor,and Primus are putting the finishing touches on three bodies.

primus? Perceptor asked, why are you bringing these specific three back to life?

These three obtained special abilities when they were in their original form,but when you put all three of those abilities together they will be worthy Allies

programming complete guys ,what now?

Wheeljack,you will now carefully insert the three Sparks I gave you into their respective Bodies

Wheeljack walked across the room and came up to a cone shaped device. He pushed the device near the three bodies and hooked their empty spark chambers into the Device.

Perceptor Walked to the computer and accessed the machine and instructed it to release the sparks into the programmed shells.

The Machine whirred loudly and started beeping, when smoke filled the room Perceptor turned off the device,they heard silence in the smoky room when all of a sudden they hear whirring noises coming from the three bodies, their blue optics start shining through the smoke when the smoke suddenly got thicker
    then they heard the familiar sound of a Transformation Sequence then nothing.

when the smoke was clearing they saw three pairs of blue Xenon Headlights shining through the smoke, then they heard three powerful sounding engines starting up and Revving.

When the smoke cleared they saw a white Jaguar XF-R,a red Ferrari F-430 with orange flames ,and slowly rolling up towards the rear of the pack was a silver Nissan GT-R.

Back on Cybertron Soundwave is monitering the....moniters when he sees a figure crawling on the screen he calls for Galvatron.

Galvatron sends Scourge and the Sweeps to investigate when they get there they see a Damaged,Battered Starscream in Stasis lock.How he managed to get off of Earth,was a story that even he wouldn't want to boast about.

18. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    400 views!!!!!!!!

I'm just wonderin for those who read my Fanfic, is there anything you like about it, and what do you think can be changed to make it better.

19. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Pretty good story here

20. Ace Convoy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sweet thanks!!!