Accessory wants

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Fishdirt, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Open for anything but I wanted to put this out there first (you custom guys listen up too cause a garage kit would be just as good)....

For us legends collectors we need the Megs accessories for the rts megs gun. This can't be a hard or even pricey thing to accomplish. Please, someone do this!

As a side, RTS Legends Prime trailer. Just saying.

2. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I like the idea! If these two add-ons were made, I actually might think of grabbing those two figures.

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    There is one add on set I am dying for someone to produce and I think it will sell very well because people love the mould.

A 4 sided red box (no fron or top) with white wings on the side that slips around Classics Inferno. You can use the same box in yellow for Grapple.

To make the set more inticing you can steal iGears Inferno Ladder and chromed laser hand x2.

This set will make your Inferno and Grapple screen accurate and I would bet that the set will get a lot of attention.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    fixed that for you lol. i would like a gun mode megs for the deluxes and voyagers to hold

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    I would like some show-accurate weapons for the (TFP) RID figures.

6. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    I want that Animated Prime Axe that nato-bot made to actually get a release, been wanting one since its announcement.

Beyond that weapons and accessories for the g1 style legends would be nice, speaking of which I'd love a 3rd party company to start making g1 legends, especially the s3 cast.

7. Impactor1106

Impactor1106 WRECKER

News Credits:
    Hey everyone - new member here. I would like some weapons for the FP Insecticons and maybe another version of Vector Sigma

8. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Box of assorted g1 style guns for classic type figs would be nice, the amount of repaints that would be improved by having a different weapon from the orginal is untrue.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Weapons packs would be beyond awesome.

10. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    Would love a decent weapons pack.

Stuff I would like, like updated Headmasters and Targetmasters are pretty much already happening (even if some are priced less than attractively). Basically stuff that fixes/improves G1 stuff, lends G1ness, cartoon-ness or comic-ness to newer stuff... or stuff that puts an okay toy over the top (like the Blood upgrade).

11. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Speaking of accessories for Legends, how about a helicopter pack of Legends Bumblebee to make him look like his Action Master toy? Or a jetpack to that turns into a trailer like his Classic toy.

Also, a sword for Legends Vector Prime would be nice.

12. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Gigastorm Ramps and bits based on Trypticon, also King Neptune Handguns, and a micromaster connection ramp for the KO Metrotitan.

And the handheld sword used by Megatron in Energon. (was made as a paperweight already) - also Ultra lioconvoy's Convoy Cannon, the shields and various guns from Beast Wars (Rattrap,Depthcharge,Terrorsaur) a Transmetal 2 Driver, Rampage spark crusher, Energon Knife, Rubber duck, and call me weird but I actually like a few Star Wars guns in Star wars Transformers sizes - especially the Clone Trooper rifles.

and a new head for Alternity Gold Bumblebee and a bigger gun too.

Indeed - also if he had whole new arms he could have movable shoulder plates and a minicon gun too.

I think I like the idea of Classic's bee having a AM's Jetpack - I just noticed the other day for the first time that Classics Grimlock's gun is derived from the Pretender Grimlock gun... so I was also wondering about Bumblebee & Jazz guns being based on his Pretenders pistols too.

13. nOObiE do0

nOObiE do0 noobious maximus

I wish someone would make a 2 piece vtol engine pack for classics thrust.
    So it would clip on the wing and make it look like its part of the wing like the g1 figure.
    And not sit on top of the wing.

14. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    Rather niche, but I kinda want a new head for my movie Banzaitron.

If it was possible, I'd also be interested in Headmasters for Energon Scorponok and ROTF Mindwipe.

15. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell yes. Something like gauntlets for Arcee would be badass

16. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Screen-accurate weapons from Armada.
    Rhinox's gatling gun
    Axe and gun attachments for the Battle Tanker light
    Reproduction rubber tires for vintage G1 toys

17. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Calloway Custom Designs by CALLOWAY75 on Shapeways - Calloway did a shapeways head for move Banzaitron. Can't seem to find it at the minute on his shapeways shop, but I got one and its excellent. needed to be sanded down a little at the sides, but fits the ROTF body brilliantly.

And I'm completely with you in headmasters for Energon Scorponok and ROTF Mindwipe.

Also if some enterprising young customizer fancies making hands for a music label soundwave that are 5mm peg compatible - consider me sold.

18. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    How about the unreleased Energon weapons from the OTFCC Brawn (and others?) ?

19. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I think that's a great idea - a two piece part that attaches on the top and bottom of the wings to look like a whole piece would be brilliant. Someone could combine that in a pack with more G1-accurate weapons for Dirge or the rest of the seekers.

Legends add-ons are a neat idea too. I'm not into the legends and cyberverse-sized figures, but it sounds like those would be cool. Coming from a now-dormant WST addiction, I can see the appeal.

20. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    For those that didn't know there are Dirge and Ramjet-like weapons available that fit their new Classics/Generations reincarnations. ;) 

Dirge
    Ramjet

Attached Files: