AC Bus Transit Fight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bsutton1, Feb 21, 2010.

1. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Holy Crap, That was intense.

I've seen worse though.

3. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Stupid gangster. They think they're the shit, then they get beat up by old men.:lol 

4. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

I saw this at another spot w/ a post fight interview w/ epic beard man. That kid didn't need to be challenging a clearly mentally unstable 67 year old man to a fight. And shame on the other losers who could be heard encouraging the kid to whop dat old white mans ass. People suck. That was all so unnecessary.

5. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    That smells like justice to me.

6. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I agree

The old guy was asking for trouble telling the black guy to shine his shoes, seriously who does that? While he should have just ignored him he did what anyone would have and got upset. To bad he didn't realize that the old man was retard strong.

Edit: for age...

7. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

the guy isn't a kid, didn't he say he was like 50?

8. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Yeah thats epic beard man, a new awesome meme.

9. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Did you even see the interview afterwards?

YouTube - Interview with Epic Beard Man after AC Transit fight

Apprently the guy in the video is Tom Bruso. He's a Vietnam veteran. His mother died recently and on the bus he was talking to his friend that her funeral is coming up and he needs a pair of shoes to be shined. He says he's getting his "boy" to shine them. Apparently the black guy across from him thought his "boy" was a black person and became racially offended by it. Tom states thats not what he meant again and again but the black guy doesn't listen.

Tom becomes aggravated and moves to the front of the bus to avoid a confrontation. But no, being the GANGSTA that he is, the black guy continues to harrass Tom, and decides to take couple of swings from him. Tom reacts violent and beats the bloody shit out of him, literally. NEVER mess with a war veteran. They may be old but they sure as hell remember how to fight and kill people.

Now the dumb broad filming the video claims she can have Tom arrested when the video shows that:

1. The black guy continued after Tom moved away.
    2. SHE continued to encourage the black guy to "Whoop his white ass"
    2. SHE filmed herself stealing his bag which was full of Tom's personal belongings.

Now I know in the video Tom seems to brag and exaggerate a bit (I think he meant to say 22 seconds, not minutes) but the poor man's mother died and was in a bad mood to begin with.

If I saw this guy on the street after watching this video I'd buy him lunch. He's a damn hero thats for damn sure.

[​IMG]

Look up Epic Beard Man on Encyclopediadramatica. It's freaking hysterical :lolol 

10. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    I agree. Epic Beard Man=Epic Win

BTW, Beard man sounds like Murderface.

11. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

He also got tased at an A's game for being belligerent. He may be a veteran, but he's a fucking asshole apparently.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  12. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    BS.

Watch this video:

The "hero" who clamed to be talking to his white friend, asked point blank "how to spit shine his shoes". Then Rambo said it didn't have to be a brother, it could be a china-man as he was not predjuce. :rolleyes2 

Then after he goes up to the front, the Black guy hits him once...ONCE in the stomach, not the three times that the old guy said.

I think the whole situation is f-ed up and both men messed up big time. But like I said before, the Old guy was not as inocent as he is claiming to be.

13. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    When keeping it real goes wrong.

14. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    Right, wrong-who cares. A 67-year old man just beat the living shit outof a dude on a bus. Entertainment at it's finest.

15. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

They were right in the middle of the argument when the girl started recording. The black guy continued to harrass the old man and he got what he deserved. He hit first which makes him guilty.

Epic Beard Guy = A hero in my book.

:lolol 

16. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel bad for the old guy. He's a Vietnam Veteran who fell through the cracks in getting the treatment and therapy he needed/needs. It is clear he has mental issues, and doesn't always realize what he is doing (see taser vid) may be wrong. It's not like he's being a jerk on purpose, nor was he a hero. The young guy was looking for a fight, and messed with the wrong old dude, and paid for it with a wailing of arse whooping to the head. The way the old man fought, was clearly a "flashback" moment for him when he was fighting in Vietnam. He was on auto-pilot.

That aside, it goes to show that not all old folks are helpless and easy targets. There really are real life "Clint Eastwood" fogies out there that can easily clean a young dudes clock without breaking a sweat. I've seen that happen in person. And I can also say that Oakland, California is nothing but a lost wasteland of crap like this. I've seen some crazy stuff when I lived in San Francisco too. Wild stuff like this. Back then though (only a few years ago), camcorders were too bulky to bring around so easily as today, so most of it never got on video like this. And the sad part is the bus driver totally ignored the argument until blood was spilled.

17. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

You throw the first punch, what happens next is on your own head.

Nobody forces people to take a swing, because you never know who you might have just swung at. Here in Nevada, we got bouncers, pro fighters, amateur fighters, vets, active duty military personnel, gangstas, MS 13, real cowboys, or just plain mean folks. You start something and you better hope the person you just swung at isn't far more dangerous than you are.

Epic Beard Guy needs to team up with Technoviking.

- Coeloptera

18. kraven

kraven Decepticon

That is frickin' hilarious!

19. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    This.

20. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

What makes this guy a "gangsta?" He just another wannabe who tries to feed his ego and ended up getting served.

He deserved it for taking the offensive when the guy walked away.

This video, which also displays the worse types of persons of the black community, is also makes it a breeding ground for racists.