AbstractView

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by convoymagnus, Aug 4, 2011.

1. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    Bought a G1 Skids from this Guy, GREAT! friendly, Honest and fast shipping , THANKS!!

2. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought about $550 worth of g1 items, the lot had many undisclosed broken items. I brought to his attention, and he refunded only $10. Since I paid as gift I couldnt open a claim, buyers beware!!!
    Do not do business with him.

3. AbstractView

AbstractView Well-Known Member

Through out the entire discussion I told him about every broken piece that I knew of. I sent him links to pictures that showed detailed photographs of most of the things he was buying. He hastily bought everything from me and all was well. Then he sent me an e-mail saying a few things were broken. I told him that I warned him about these things being broken except for one that I wasn't aware of and refunded him for that and a little extra to try and make him happy. I did not ask him to pay as a gift mind you. I didn't even realize he had until I tried to give him a refund.

After that he came back with a list of more broken items all which I had previously messaged him about before he paid and even sent him a screen shot of the messages. He ignored all that and demanded more money from me said just wait I have more complaints to come. Everything I sold him was a lot cheaper then my initial asking price because he bought a lot of things and because I thought we both knew that not all of them were in top notch shape. Plus I paid for insurance out of my own pocket which he requested after paying for everything.

I'd be weary of this guy looking to get more than what he paid for.

4. voltesray

voltesray Substance

Got a G1 Skalor for parts. fast shipping. Great Price. Asome...awsome to the Max!

5. MJOLNIR 52

MJOLNIR 52 Maximal Warrior

I bought a few Pokemon items from AbstractView. Fantastic transaction! I would definitely do business with again.