about transformers the original animated movie

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 16, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i got a question when it comes to the original transformers animated movie

at the time how might it have gone over if the movie had actually used a eulogy speech scene at some point in the movie?

check out the beginning of the youtube video when it comes to john jones eulogy speech at the beginning of the youtube video

though we have gathered here today , bound together in our sorrow and loss.

we share a preciouse gift, we are all of us privlidged to have lived a life that has been touched by superman.

the man of steel possessed many extraordinary gifts and he shared them with us freely

but none of these gifts were more remarkable then his ability to discern what needed to be done and his unfailing courage in doing it whatever the personel cost

let us all strive to accept his gift and to pass it along as a ongoing tribute to kal el of krypton.

the immigrant from the stars who taught us all to be hero's

to be honest as a tranformer fan those words really strike a chord in my heart because i believe that they could just as easily have been used as a fittingly respeful eulogy speech marking the passing of optimus prime at the time while describing the kind of person he was asa living being

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    It would have bogged things down, and not made sense. They had to get off planet immediately after the attack, there was no time for it. I'm sure they held proper funerals after the movie ended.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

please dont think me perverse for saying this

and i mean it with all due respect to be honest

but when mr cullen eventually passes away

i actually think that eulogy speech would be a very fitting fan tribute to mr cullens person and the tranformer character he gave life to as a voice actor

a slight rewrite on my part please understand that i mean no disrespect as a fan

though we have gathered here today , bound together in our sorrow and loss.

we share a preciouse gift, we are all of us privlidged to have lived a life that has been touched by peter cullen.

the man of steel possessed many extraordinary gifts and he shared them with us freely

but none of these gifts were more remarkable then his ability to discern what needed to be done and his unfailing courage in doing it whatever the personel cost

let us all strive to accept his gift and to pass it along as a ongoing tribute to optimus prime of cybertron .

the immigrant from canada who taught us all how to be hero's

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You can give that speech about anyone. Seriously, I have friends who plan to give it for each other. Well, whichever one dies first gets it, I guess.

5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You've started some "interesting" threads recently.