About Titaniums?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I know Hasbro said the 6" line is officially Cancelled after Grimlock and Prowl, but what about the 3" line; is it still going to be continued or will it be cancelled too?

Probably a stupid pointless question, but I am a little curious since I recently started getting back to Titaniums collecting and would hate to have less 3" Decepticons than Autobots.

2. Shepp

Shepp Maverick Hunter

Ebay:
    from what i remember a long time ago, it was mentioned that the line was a whole. if the 3"ers didnt sell well, the entire line would be cancelled. same if the 6"ers didnt sell well.

personally, i find the robot heroes to be much better than the 3" titanium figures. robot heroes is what they should have been in the first place

edit: and as much as i like the diecast, i'd have enjoyed them better if they were plastic with a metallic finish on them. or plastic plated with metal. the 6"ers would have had much better weight distrobution and fewer problems.

3. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

From what I understand the 6"chers are being Cancelled due to a desire not to have too many sub-lines next year. Or something akin to that, sales may be a factor I don't know for sure. Still; I would think with them being smaller they might still release 3"chers until January at the most.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I have more Robot Heroes that 3'Tits,Well i bought the Wal-Mart 5 Pack so that's why.I only have 3'Predaking.