About the Wreckers, Mini-Cons and the Last Autobot. May contain spoilers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Albershide, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys. So We've discussed with you the Alpha Trion possibility to be in the movie and also the Sentinel Prime possibility. Now We'll talk about something not so popular. I'll just point you out some facts and you will make the conclusions.
    So what if the golden guy from the teaser is actually the Last Autobot? What we know about the LA? We know that: "Billions of years ago, before going into his sleep, Primus (this explains the Prime markings) prepared a Transformer called the Last Autobot. He gave the Last Autobot a measure of his power and set him to wait for the 'chosen one'."
    Here is a picture of the LA waiting to be awaken and also his alt mode:

[​IMG]

Looks familiar? His position is exactly like the bot from the teaser and his alt mode explains the wings that we've seen on Goldie.
    Now another fact: "The LA created the Mini-Cons" and the Mini-Cons: "have crashed landed on the Moon, leaving half of it and many of its occupants trapped there. Many were scattered around Earth but their leader remained on the Moon."
    Another fact about Mini-Cons: "Mini-Cons have the special ability to actually evolve other machines, from transforming simple cars into jet-powered assault vehicles, to upgrading Transformers to have new weapons spring from their body. A portion of their body would literally reconfigure to become a new weapon."
    So what if the Wreckers are actually Earth vehicles evolved by Mini-Cons. This will explain the glyphs that we've seen on them:

[​IMG]

And one final thing. There was a rumor about Mini-Cons in TF3 even before the movie started filming, so who knows:
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tran...di_bonaventura

So I think the question who is the Golden Bot still remains. There are some strong facts to every possibility. I personally think it's SP but anything is possible. And I can really see the Mini-Cons in the movie. So what do you think?

UPDATED: And here is a picture of The Last Autobot from the "Transformers: Mosaic" comic book continuity. You can see that there are even more similarities than the G1 version:

[​IMG]

2. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    very interesting. Would also explain Sam's 'Power Glove' and his rumored 5-6 inch tall 'pet robots'. I'd be game... so long as there are no jAam references.

3. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Whats sam's power glove ?

sorry i must miss old news

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    That sounds pretty damn epic. I'm game.
    Now that I remember, Lorenzo di Bonaventura mentioned he wanted Mini-Cons. And, I wouldn't be suprised if it was the Last Autobot now seen as The Fallen was already in the second film.
    Sounds good, if the Mini-Cons are in, they better do it right. :) 

5. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    I'm not as sold on the TLA part, but the mini-con part sounds pretty good/accurate with what we know.

Anyways, here's a link to said interview (yours was broken)

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Exclusive: Latest on Transformers 3 with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura

6. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    See now this is how speculation topics should be done up base your spec with some already known knowledge add photos and even reports from news articles you got me sold on this and if the minicons are done right i would deff love to see them in the film! could explain the power struggle etc etc

7. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    seems highly possible, but still all speculation until the film comes out

8. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    This is actually a plausible theory, it's sound and has facts to support it, but all that shit goes out the window with Bay.

I wouldn't mind have TLA and Mini-Cons in the movie, be a nice twist.

9. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

Sounds like it is pretty posssible. Even more than the SP theory

10. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow. That... Makes SO much sense, considering Lorenzo wants Minicons in the movie, and those rumors of the mini-pet-robots of Sam's.

11. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    We have seen a lot of new TF with weapons. If these big weapons mounted on the cars also had a secret bot mode it might also support the idea that minicons improve the TFs by combining with them. Any of the weapons look like they could be a minicon as well?

12. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Hmmm....make sense....I mean not manu people heard of the fallen before the movie, so I don't doubt they wouldn't gp this route again...ironhide and bb got big weapons upgrade with the toys, so minicons is possible...I'm digging this...

13. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

This is the best theory I've heard so far. Bravo to you. You're one of the few on these forums that actually uses their head.

14. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The last autobot was the Transformer in the TF3 trailer, Im telling you!

15. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if in Bay's continuity Sentinal Prime/Alpha Trion/Last Autobot are the same character.

16. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here is an old article that also may point to the direction of The Last Autobot and the core mythology. It's an interview taken 9 months ago with Hasbro's CEO who revealed some directions of the third movie and that TF3 will bring back core mythology to the movie:

"The new sequel will focus more on characters and the core mythology from the Autobots and Decepticons' history. You’re going to see that great core mythology brought to the fore, and Michael is hard at work at making this a reality and we’re very excited about it. So I think you’ll see, you know, less bedlam, more characters."

Here is the full article:

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Transformers 3′ Bringing Back ‘Core Mythology’ With Shia LaBeouf And Megan Fox » MTV Movies Blog

17. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope its true about the last Autobot

18. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    please no minicons

19. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think minicons are fine as long as their are target masters. Minicons as cars that attach to other cars is just stupid.

20. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Bay would not be the only director to adapt parts on different characters into one.