About the Allspark cube

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by buckmana, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    GO BACK NOW! FIND ANOTHER THREAD!

Honestly, acceleration due to gravity - Quintesson #1 is going to feed you up a nice 800-1000 word explanation in response to your post.

...have fun.

<bails>

2. 9.8m/s^2

9.8m/s^2 What's in a name?

Oy. I don't know what came over me. Missed my coffee this morning - that might explain it. :-D

Sorry about the awkward name, btw; it's a representation of my real name (my parents were mean), but I never anticipated that people would actually ever have cause to say anything to me.
    :) 

3. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    sticks fingers in my ears La la la la.

4. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

they were created but not alive just instinct primitive instinct

5. buckmana

buckmana Well-Known Member

:lol  :D 

I like that. Very funny.

Actually, it does make sense. After all, they didn't know that by pressing certain areas of the cube, they could shrink it down and carry it away.

I wonder what they thought the writing was. Didn't they at least try to translate or decode it?

6. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Well, the way I think of it is this:

The Autobots and Decepticons are the result of millions of years of evolution from the first robots produced by the Allspark. Even if we assume all Transformers come from the Allspark directly (Which I doubt is the case, or Optimus never would have been so willing to destroy the thing) they've had time to develop their civilization, and learn how to deal with young protoforms.

Now, human technology is primitive by comparison, even if we're being charitable. Yes, our tech was reverse-engineered from Megatron, but like they had to start with concepts... transistors, figure those out, then move on to Integrated Circuits... bit by bit. Chances are we're not even CLOSE. Even assuming the Allspark takes whatever it creates and upgrades it, those primitive origins probably have an effect.

Next, you've created life basically from nothing. The chances of it being cognitive and rational are NIL. We, are sentient beings, are products of our society. We're civilized, social and (relatively) calm because we're raised to be. These little products of mad science have none of that, so they're running purely on instinct. Assuming the Allspark gives them a set of instincts to function from (And it'd have to to function at all) these instincts would be based around the environment the Allspark is prone to create... namely Cybertron. Now these little critters wake up caged, in what is obviously NOT Cybertron, and their Flight or Fight instincts kick in.

They're not evil, really... just acting on instinct and basically not much more than animals.

And Frenzy was obviously much more intelligent than these Allspark creations, he's just a freaking Tweaker. Mainlining too much AC or something.

7. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Well, as I said in another thread. Everything is born a blank slate - People, animals, ....machines?
    Kids need to be taught that kicking cats, stealing from the pick n' mix and throwing crap at people is wrong - Why can't the same apply to sentient machines at birth? They need to be taken under the wing of either Autobots or Decepticons and honed into whatever ideal each faction represents.

8. Antz

Antz Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    My idea was that because most earth technology was reverse-engineered from Megatron, maybe it was his evil influence? Not the most solid theory but it makes sense to me haha.

9. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Seems to me that it's just what happens when you give a frightened infant a machine gun and missle launchers.

10. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

Didn't know young protoforms would be created (or "born") with built-in machine guns and rocket launchers.

That boxed up protoform was pretty cute running-amuck in that box, and it seemed as if he was enjoying it too, showing off his iddy-biddy weapons, haha.

11. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Only guess I could have is that Sector 7 said that all of Earth's modern tech is reversered engineered from Megatron. My guess could be that when the All Spark gave life to those three objects also have a natural agression.