About TFsource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Verboten, May 6, 2012.

1. Verboten

Verboten Well-Known Member

I ordered the 3 set with Knockout, Vehicon and Hotshot some time way back and they also charged my credit card. Seeing as these are sold out now in their website, I think I'm in the clear and will get mine. However it's making me nervous that these are starting to pop up in stores now and TFSource has still not been able to fulfill my order. They've only responded to my inquiries with the same "I don't know yet" response. Is anyone on the same boat or have any of you guys received your vehicon orders from TFSource yet?

What I don't want to happen is for them to give me the Dear John letter saying sorry but we couldn't fulfill your order afterall but here's your refund. Of course by the time that happens, Vehicon and Knockout may already become so rare that I'll be paying triple the price I could have gotten them for.

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    You should be good with TFSource. I've never had a problem with them.

They're probably filling orders in the order they were received - so, most likely, if you've been charged, your order will be filled.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I agree that TFsource is trustworthy. One time I ordered Prime FE Bulkhead on their site and they sent me two by accident.

4. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    I'm also in the same boat as the OP. I haven't heard anything either.

5. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

If TFsource says they don't know when their stock will be in, then they probably really don't know. But I'm more than confident that you'll get your set of three from them pretty quickly once they have them. My experiences with TFsource have all been positive so far.

6. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Doesn't TFSource charge for preorders as soon as it's placed unless you specifically check the box that says not to?

I haven't ordered from them in forever but I remember having to specifically tell them "Don't charge me until release." Could be why you got a charge as soon as you preordered.

Unfortunately OP, you can't get a refund either if you find them at retail in the meantime so you're just stuck waiting. Chances are good they'll get you the figures though.

7. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    They'll most likely come through for you. I've never had any issues from them in that category.

8. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Herald of Thundercracker

My set hasn't come either, though I did the don't charge til it ships option. However - I think the issue is that they just haven't gotten them in yet. If you look at the page for the three pack it says sold out, presumably because they've taken a number of orders equal to the number of figures they ordered from Hasbro.

BUT - if you instead look at the individual page just for Hot Shot (because let's face it - he's in way less demand than Knockout or the Vehicon), it still lists him as a preorder. So my thinking is that unlike say BBTS (which from my understanding has gotten figures in and shipped them out already), TFSource simply has not gotten any stock in of wave 3 yet. Now why BBTS would have gotten theirs already but TFSource hasn't I don't know.

9. Verboten

Wonderful. Thanks for the response guys. Didn't know that BBS started shipping already but regardless of that fact, it must mean that TFS's shipment is just around the corner.

10. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    I certainly hope so.

11. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Well isnt that a good thing ;) 

12. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    they pulled this on me once...i preordered a transformers axor tf....a few months later...and still no figure...i started emailing them asking WTF is going on...then got some weak email about their order did not get filled...and about 2 months after that....finally got my figure.

That is why i will not place another pre-order with them...

13. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    Got an email from TFSource shipping stating that they came in yesterday and are shipping out ASAP. We should be good.

14. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    got my shipping/tracking number about an hour ago. They are going out.

15. Verboten

That sucks. I would have given up in less than 2 months.

Same here. Very stoked!