About DOTM Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamsfan, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Starscreamsfan

Starscreamsfan Don Botleone

News Credits:
    Hi, now I wanted to do this because until now, almost every Starscream in every other universe (except Prime), has died. But I think Movie Starscream will have the most embarrasing death of all of them. KILLED BY A HUMAN?????? Yeah, some people may think it's a lie from Michael Bay, but because he likes to make humans the stars and leave the robots in the background, it's very likely.

What do you think????

Guillermo

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Michael Bay is happy to give robots screen time to just kill them but I doubt he'd give Starscream such a shafting. Screamer is one of Bay's favorites.

And besides, Michael Bay responded that the guy playing hard core eddie didn't know what he was talking about (budget size and his destruction of starscream). and hes right probably. The dude is a freshman cast member to transformers and probably doesn't know all the robots featured in it.

If this guy was gonna kill starscream there would have to be a cutout for his head so he knows where to shoot and there wasn't one. My best clue is that this guy saw in the script "Shoots and kills robot" and assumed it was screamer.

3. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    humans killing the tfs is seriously crap that i'm unhappy with, I wouldn't be surprised with humans taking down one or two big cons, starscream should wreak havoc against humans not suffer the same ridiculous faith as blackout, seriously was a joke as was megatrons first film death.

4. Starscreamsfan

Starscreamsfan Don Botleone

News Credits:
    Starscreamownz: Wow, I had no idea Bay liked Starscream.

Ironhide4: Yeah, man. But then again, it would be Starscream's shining moment, because in the last two movies he showed up randomly, Shooting the crap out of humans (First Movie), letting Megatron use him as a punching bag, even with his own ARM (ROTF), or being called for help by an awfully damaged Megatron only to tell him that sometimes cowards survive (Way to go, Megatron) :lolol 

I would like if they made him like in the 2007 game, equally powerful as Megatron, but with a thicker armor.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I think Screamer's gonna snap and finally or attempt to betray Megatron. I herd rumours Screamer will be killed by Hardcore Eddie.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i dont care who kills screamer, i jsut think its time Has to Come

7. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

He does HELP kill a robot ... but it's not Starscream , the actor playing hardcore Eddie stated there was no character named Starscream in his sequence or prop head near by him.

and when the filming was done I haven't even seen one Starscream Prop head in the whole filming of the movie.

also the source that leaked that information is not reliable and has no correlation with the movie as bay once said before.

8. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

^^ Agreed! Screamer has to go at some point or another and why not in the third Michael Bay Transformers flick? I also heard Hardcore Eddie is the guy who finally takes the doublecrossing Decepticon down. Should be interesting.