About Decepticon's Logo.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by yapeng, Aug 27, 2011.

1. yapeng

yapeng Member

Does anyone know where're the Decepticon's logos on Knock Out and Breakdown? Or they actually don't have one?
    I had been reviewing some episodes but still can't find it. It makes me so curious.......

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking at some of the screen captures in TFWs gallery, I'm not seeing a 'Con symbol on either of them. Huh. Everybody else has their insignia on them, wonder why they don't?

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Maybe they're the ones who'll switch sides, so instead of rendering them with a Con logo, they just hid the Autobot logos? Maybe they're just hidden well. It took me a while to realize Arcee's insignia is on each wing.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    To be honest, the only symbols on either faction that I can recall from memory, in the actually show, is Prime and Megatron. I remember in older shows were the symbol was easily noticeable on every Transformer. I think having bigger symbols would have helped the general audience know who was good and who was bad in the movies.

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Perhaps, but I'm not entirely sure of that. I decided to go looking to see if I could find the faction insignia on every robot, and (as far as I can tell) Skyquake and Bumblebee do not have one on their body anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, think I found Bumblebees. Waistline area, almost like it's a belt buckle that he's wearing.

6. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    i can imagine it's a vanity thing for knockout

"Please. Bumper stickers are soooo last stellar-cycle"

7. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

I've noticed Bulkhead has an autobot silhouette on his forearm like the old rub logos on the G1 toys.

I suppose with Knockout not usually used in the militia, he has little need for the logo.
    Plus any TFer with a logo could hinder their hiding.

8. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wasn't knockout and breakdown kind of like independent deceptions like arachnid. With knockout being as vain as he is I'm not surprised we can't find a glaring faction symbol interfering with his paint job

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're probably somewhere that we just didn't notice yet. Either that or the "they switch sides and theyre too lazy to render it" excuse because that would be hilarious.

10. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

I just checked both of them top to bottom, front and back in multiple episodes. Neither of them have a Decepticon insignia on them anywhere. Not even in the interior of Breakdown's chest that we got to see in Operation: Breakdown, and not even in Knock Out's altmode interior.

I can understand why in Knock Out's case. In-universe, he's rather vain and picky and probably wouldn't want one messing with his aesthetics. A more real-world explanation is that with his design he has nowhere to put it where it wouldn't either be in a really odd place or terribly crooked in one mode or the other.

Breakdown, however, has no such excuse. There are plenty of flat spaces on him to put it where it would look good in both modes. He just...doesn't have one for whatever reason.

It's very weird. There's an insignia on everyone else but them.

11. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Maybe their fate is to become the first loyal subjects of Starscream?

DUN - DUN - DUUUUUUUN!!

12. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

And Yet Airachnid, the Ex-Con has the Decepticon symbol proudly displayed. Go figure.

13. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I find it somewhat odd that some bots and cons don't have the insignia at all. Bee and Bulky don't have one either.

14. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I found Knockout's logo. At least, I think so. On his radio console, when in car mode. Check out the episode "Speed Metal", and look at the console (bottom middle). It's virtual, that is, it's porterayed as a graphic in the radio console's monitor screen.

Check out Speed Metal, in the eighth second of the episode.

15. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    I never really understood the characters need to display a HUGE Red or Purple logo on thier alt mode...kinda defeats the object of being a 'robot in disguise'

Plus G1 Bumblebee...a HUGE RED logo on the roof of a bright yellow VW when most of your enemies fly. Not the smartest move ever

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bulkhead got it on his arms and Bee got on his waist.

17. yapeng

yapeng Member

I found this one, too. But it isn't permanent as the usual logo. I think KO can change the pattern if he wants to.

18. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

Like The F.N.G. and shroobmaster said, Bumblebee's is a small silver one just above his crotch, and Bulkhead's are in black and on his forearms.

What? Where? I didn't see--- OH! There it is! I don't know if I'd really count that, though, since it's just a tiny thing on a radio screen display.

19. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think Knockout wants to ruin his paint job with any faction markings. Breakdown probably needs to prove himself before Megatron allows him to fashion one--just a thought:/