About Cybertron Blurr.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dark_Convoy, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I picked up Cybertron Blurr today because he was on sale for $7.00, plus I figured he could be a psedo-classic.... but you know what - with all the remolding they did to this guy would have been that hard to give him some damn knees????

At least he does look enough like G1 Blurr to hang out with my classics. :|

2. Alpha

Alpha I saved the internet.

I don't have Cybertron blurr yet but, I do have Armada Blurr, and yes I do think that some knees would have been nice.....

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    :lol  that's my one realy beef about cyb blurr man. I would've liked a waist too but hey *shrugs* least he looks nice.

4. PsyckoSama

PsyckoSama Profressional Asshole

Actually, his head does fit on Cybertron Hotshot perfectly... ;) 

5. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It'd be rare for Takara/Hasbro to expend that much effort, but yeah it would've been nice, but I still think he's cool enough. At least he's aesthetically pleasing, something a lot of Armada molds have much more trouble achieving.

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cyb Blurr would also be better if his friggen wheels could reach the ground in car-mode.

7. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    do not except watered down classic substitute :|

8. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

My beef w/ Cybertron Blurr is that they changed how he holds his weapons in bot mode - and it's lousy. The Armada version didn't look all that swift, but at least it worked. C Blurr (or at least mine) can't even hold both of his guns straight. If they were going to make changes, they could've tried to give him normal fists.

Also, speaking of Cybertron remolds/redecos: Runamuck. On mine, his minicon "uppercut" gimmick didn't work out of the box. Manufacturing error, or is everyone else's like that?

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I hated blurr when I was a kid. The toy was fun, whooosh. But could'nt have any conversations with him and the other dudes. You know, when you made up those plots, and had your toys talk to each other. Could'nt do that Micro Machine guy for anything no way. So Blurr was always one of the first to die.
    That's why the Cons were cool, they just fired missle off all the time

10. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Are you refering to his Mini-Con activated punch from the Side Swipe figure? If so Hasbro took out that gimmick; possibly because of fan complaint I don't have a clue, all I know is they just took out the gimmick.

11. Viper_486

Viper_486 Cobraaa!

Really?
    Thats the whole reason I avoided this fig (have both other versions of the sculpt. and *hate* them)
    He may be a crap mold, but hes a ton more improved over his original incarnation...