About BRAWL and what we should do (spoiler?)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TerraDestroyer, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerraDestroyer

TerraDestroyer "Sometimes crazy works."

News Credits:
    Well, honestly, this isn't a spoiler, but rather an issue that we all need to address. Brawl is obviously NOT Devastator, even though he's apparently called such in the flick.
    This is obviously an error on the part of the editing process, and it needs to be fixed, at the very least, before the DVD comes out. That way, there will be less confusion if/when the next film is made (and I'm sure the majority of us want to see the REAL DEVASTATOR, eh?)
    So, we need to start making posts and getting all "up in arms" and acting like the spoiled fanboys we are, so that way Bay and his posse will take notice. Saavy?

2. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    To me, petitions usually never work.

3. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Waste of time. Waste of effort. Its something a majority of the people out there won't really care about unless you are one of the few (relatively speaking) Transformers geeks. Its not worth the time and money.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Hold on a sec. Brawl's going to known as Devastator for the movie? Now I'm sad... :( 

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I think flipping out about it and making a big stink just makes us all look bad. But if you must there are other boards out there who’s members may be more willing to make a fuss with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.