About bbts and replacement parts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by XxGeck0xX, Dec 30, 2011.

1. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Hello everyone I've finally had a bump in my road with my collecting, I've recieved my FP backfiery missing 3 of the shuriken. Do I just email bbts about it and they'll ship out some replacement shuriken or is there more? All help is appreciated thanks.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yup, that's pretty much all you have to do. I got a FP Protector that was missing the pipes on one of his arms. I emailed them, let them know it was missing and they emailed me back, asking if I could take a pic. They sent me a replacement arm at no cost and that was it!

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, you may take a picture of what you got. I know with one of the FP Insecticons (whichever one had the starshaped blade thing) I got 5 of one of the segments and 3 of the other instead of 4 & 4, and they asked for a picture and shipped out the replacement piece the next day.

4. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    BBTS has the absolute best customer service. which is really hard to find these days

5. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    How could I take a picture of the parts missing since I dont have anything to compare it too? I mean would i just take a picture of the figure in the box and just show that 3 are missing?

6. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My Warbot was missing the the helicopter blades when I got it and they sent me out the missing part right away.

My Bludgeon upgrade kit had a horrible paint app on one of the eyes, they sent me out a new head right away.

yada yada yada blah blah blah DON'T WORRY! BBTS ALWAYS HAS YOU COVERED!! Just email them and tell them what happened! I've never had to take any pics!!! :thumbs2: 

7. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    I always buy from BBTS whenever I can. Even if sometimes the price is higher. I've only had two small issues like your having. They sent the parts out free of charge within a day of my email. I know people like to try save a few bucks with other sites but shopping with BBTS I know if I have any problems it will get resolved with one quick email.