About Barricade....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by King Megatron, Sep 16, 2007.

1. King Megatron

King Megatron New Member

Barricade disappeared at the end of the movie, somebody said he was killed by Ironhide, Bumblebee or Optimus Prime, and we are gonna see in the extended DVD version. But the DVD version is 143 minutes also, the same as the theater version......

anyone know?.....

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe we will find out in the extended footage included in the IMAX release.

3. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

I have a feeling they're gonna pull the Terminator 2 thing; there was about 30 minutes deleted from that movie, and added on years later on a special edition DVD. They'll probably wait a bit, and then release a DVD with the deleted scenes. Like everyone else has pretty much said before. Don't stress too much. Maybe a extended DVD will be out right before TF2...?

4. King Megatron

King Megatron New Member

30 minutes deleted? so much.....do u know what is this 30 minutes about?

my friend said the first and secend fighting scene between barricade and bumblebee will make the movie R but PG-13, dreamworks wants more boxoffice, then 2 scenes were deleted......

And it is said that barricade was killed by ironhide/optimus prime.......

5. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

hes at the mall.

6. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

naw, when frenzy said, i need backup stopping the humans from calling reinforcements, they have a flamethrower, he went to help frenzy because frenzy is/was his kid and he needed frenzy in one piece so he could prove to his ex that he could be a good father.

7. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    In the comic adaptation, Optimus kills Barricade on the highway with Bonecrusher. Nothing really official has been stated, but supposedly the movie writers wanted Barricade to be kept alive for the sequel so thats why it wasn't shown.

8. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Reply:

:horse: 

9. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

damn right.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I hope they have kept Barricade alive for the sequel... I love Barricade SOOOOO much. How much? Let's just say that I wouldn't mind him chasing after me.

11. Schrecken

Schrecken Active Member

Same here - I'll second that motion!

12. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    In Terminator 2, I don't think it is actually 30 minutes, but anywho, it is extended scenes and cut scenes.

From what I can recall without watching it again.

A scene in the Mental home where Sarah is working out, right after Silverman says "I don't like to see the patients moving things around in their room" The worker goes in there and beats the crap out of her with a stick.

The part where John/terminator is talking to the T-1000 when he is a foster parent, he goes outside after hearing about the dogs name being wrong, kills the dog and looks at his name tag.

Another scene is at the mental home where Sarah is having a dream, Kyle Reese comes in and starts talking to her about John and having to get out of there to save him and she sees the nuclear explosion there.

Cut scene at Dysens house about the chip(prior to Terminator and them showing up)

A big part they cut out was stuff with the Terminator and John interacting. When they are at the garage, Sarah is pulling bullets out of him, and John asks about stuff, and the Terminator talks about his CPU, the cut was, John asks about reseting the chip so he can learn, they pull the chip out, Sarah is about to destroy the chip and John prevents her.

Another scene of John and terminator, at the rest stop is him teaching him how to smile(was a funny scene).

Another was extended cut of the weapon storage in the desert.

Extended talk in car between John and Term, about killing people.

A huge part they shouldn't of cut originally, after the T-1000 gets blown to bits after freezing in the liquid nitrogen and recouping. He goes walking, starts to walk up stairs, and his hand gets stuck on the railing and is caution stiped and he manages to fix it, he is glitching because of the liquid nitrogen. They show him walking and his feet are changing to look like the floor.

And another cut was when Sarah(T-1000) is trying to get John and another Sarah shows up behind her. She says to get out of the way, john looks at the feet and it is merged with the floor.

There was also a DELETED scene of years in the future where sarah is talking into her lil recorder thing