about Aniamted Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by squawkbox74, Mar 18, 2009.

1. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

I got his toy for Christmas and I was looking over his box the other day and noticed that under "Galactic Powers ans Abilities", it says, and I quote: "Stole his AUTOBOT identity from old historical files." Now I thought to myself, If Longarm is an older autobot, wouldn't somebody say: "Hey hasn't that guy been dead for so-and-so years?" "Holy crap, lets go kill that Decepticon Natzi sun-a-bitch.":sly: 

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm thinking he went back far enough threw the data files, and chose an obscure enough bot, that no living bots would be able to recognize him. Also, there are some bots that are made from the same mold (Bumblebee & Wasp, Ratchet & Ironhide, etc), he could have changed certain details, say the head, enough so that it would look as though he was only the same mold as the older bot.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    It think it's more of a nod to the fact that there have been previous Longarm Transformers in the franchise, whom were all cranes BTW, and just acknowledging that as a Fandom Easter Egg.

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ignore toy bios.

Lot of stuff there is made up for the sake of adding something that sounds cool to the bio.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

This. It's been done since G1, just look at Frenzy's bio that says his sonic drums can generate 200dB of sound, which is not possible in earth's atmosphere.