Minor/Repaint: Abominus Prime/The Golden One (Big props 2 Big Hank ,thanks!!,) "please read bio"

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sentinalsupreme, Jan 17, 2009.

1. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    none

none

2. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    i get a kinda "optimus-ish vibe from bot mode and a kinda breakdown-ish vibe from vehicle mode.nice paint though!group shot rocks!!

3. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    thats the point... deception, all fazes, plus hes insane..thank you thogh

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've done some really good work here! The strength of this piece is all of the thought and work you've done for the character itself, as well as executing it into something original.

Along those lines, I think I'd prefer to see something other than an Optimus-type color scheme in robot mode. I really like the FedEx truck idea and the vehicle mode looks too cool. I also really like the surprise of the robot mode not looking like the FedEX truck. I do think you should pull some purple and orange from the FedEx logo/identity into the robot mode some though. I think that's one reason I like your treatment on the guns so well. Also, since this guy is two robots in one, doing some different things with your color scheme may help differentiate their identities a bit more.

Aside from the few suggestions (mostly with your color palette), you've really done some nice work! It's been really cool seeing your work, as you continue to do some very original things, and you pull these off really well. I really hope we continue to see a long line of work from ya, bud :thumb 

5. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

the alt mode fed ex paint job is off the chain and I love both bot modes and the bio is bad A#$. Keep it up awesome work

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I believe I second everything that SQ7 has mentioned :) 

7. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    yes i see your point i will touch up the red with alittle purple and silver thanks,i need to stop rushing my projects.

8. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Awesome backstory

9. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    That is Fed Excellent!:thumbs2:  I like how thoughtful you are with the bios, it really helps a lot when doing fan characters! The whole Piece Keeper team is great and his crony here is no different! I like the two 'bot modes, very Punch/Counterpunch-esque! The paint colors are a bit Prime-ish, but not too far, and works for a "fallen" character! Two thumbs, way up!:thumbs2: :thumbs2: 

10. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    the thing about the prime-ish quality is this, he hates the guy and when hes out extorting materials from other worlds its also a smear campain on prime, aliens assotiates red,blue,truck robot or what ever the aliens drive thats simular, with evil. he wants to destory he image as well, and just destory megs in a hideous way.

11. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

sentinalsupreme, another great custom! I really like this one. I really like how he looks completely different from his vechial mode. And that big ass cannon is awsome. How do you come up with the bios? Very creavite! Great job!

12. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i read alot, not so much now, but reading exposes you to alot of personality types and helps your imagination abit.some were along the lines i guess i pick up some kind of nack for it. nall, but really i know im not the greatest painter so i try to help the figure out with personality or some kind of gimmick.

13. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    wow thank you

14. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    up date bio's new link

15. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    thanks dude this whole project was so scary to do, i debaited for weeks weather to do it or not.

16. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

SQ 7 covered it. man, they seem so well thought out. You must have the patience of a saint Good work. :thumb 

17. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    Actually i just go off the top of head, but also you cant just throw up a custom of some dude nobody knows of or ever heard of and say whoop there it is, such ans such is in the house. so i tell a story, the movie story it self opens up this avenue. i like doing customs of exsisting character but it will come a time when every character has been done a million time in every line. if they do feel me now they will feel me later. or im just wack and very forgetable. either way i have fun.

thanks for the comment.

18. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Yup, I was right the first time. He DOES come with Hasbro-Toy-Shop-Package-Flinging action!

Definitely a surprise, and a very decent look in both alt and bot modes.

19. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    you make me feel like the retarded kid,that said something smart for once.

20. Nimbletongue

Nimbletongue Well-Known Member

Let me start off by saying, I rarely post on this board and this is my first post in the Radicons Customs section. Even though I visit this section every day to marvel at the great job everybody does.

That being said I regret that my first post here is a complaint. I like what you did here but upon seeing the FED EX logo I just had to comment. WHERE IS THE FREAKIN SUBLIMINAL ARROW in it?!?! The reason I bring this up is becuase I spent a month annoying my girlfriend about it. Every time we passed a FED EX truck I'd ask her if she saw it and she could find it and she never could. I finally got a picture of it and circled it for her.

Other then my minor complaint great job with the custom and the bio. :)